Safety Step Stool
- Safety step with handle for added stability
- Non-slip platform and non-slip feet for added peace of mind
- Ideal for anyone with balance or mobility issues
- Strong frame is lightweight to allow you to easily move it room to room
- Ideal for reaching high cupboards, getting in and out the bath and more
Safety stool gives protection when reaching high places
As we age, we become our mobility is reduced, which can affect a lot of day to day tasks. Reaching high up places is one of them, you can’t climb on to high chairs and the work tops anymore, its just not possible so a low stool is perfect to help you get your cereal of the top shelf.
The ability to get onto a higher platform isn’t the only problem develops. As your body gets higher your centre of gravity rises as well, that means it becomes a lot harder to stay balanced and are more likely to injury yourself.
The EasyLife Safety Step Stool is perfect for any that has mobility or balance issues, the high handle gives you something to push off to get onto the step and when you are up there you can hold on to keep you balance more easily. The platform of the step is ridged for better grip and is 36cm wide so has plenty of room for both your feet to fit on. The handle also has a foam gripper, so you can get a proper grip on it.
- Step height: 28cm (12 inches)
- Step width: 36cm (14.2 inches)
- Step length: 26cm (10.2 inches)
- Handrail height: 89cm (35 inches)
|Recommended For||For those who are looking for some stability and require an efficient stool|
|Included Contents||1 x Stool|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Height||28cm (Hand Rail : 89cm)|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe with damp cloth|