HealthAid Osteoflex Plus
Out of stock
- Supplement for joints containing glucosamine and chondroitin
- Helps the growth and maintenance of protective tissues
- Combat the effect of aging on your joints
- Improve flexibility and reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-inflammatory, relieves pain and discomfort
Osteoflex Plus provides the joint support you need to stay active, flexible and free of injuries
Our joints are one of the most important parts of our bodies. These complex combinations of cartilage, connective tissue and bone need to be properly maintained so that we can stay active and healthy throughout our lives. People who can benefit the most from a joint care supplement include:
- Aging and elderly people who need nourishment for their joints and cartilage in order to maintain flexibility
- Those who often get pain, stiffness or swelling in their joints
- Arthritis sufferers, particularly those with back and neck pain
- Athletes who need extra joint support to avoid injury
Your joints are cushioned by a shock-absorbing tissue called cartilage and a lubricating substance called synovial fluid. Over the course of your life, the activities you do have a wearing effect on your these substances which can lead to pain, swelling and limitation of movement. This can be combatted by taking a joint supplement to support the healthy maintenance and growth of all of the protective tissues around your joints.
What’s in Osteoflex Plus?
- Glucosamine: this substance is needed for cartilage repair and maintenance
- Chondroitin: this molecule attracts water, helping to make cartilage compressible, shock absorbing and elastic to protect joints from movement
- Hyaluronic Acid: cushions joints and helps carry the nutrients that nourish and replenish cartilage
- Vitamin C: reduces inflammation and discomfort in the joints and helps to form the collagen that is a key component of connective tissues
- Turmeric: recommended for treating arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory effect
- Manganese: a mineral that aids the healthy formation of bones and connective tissue
Osteoflex Plus is extra effective due to the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin; they work more effectively when taken together so you can be sure that you’re getting the maximum benefit with just one to two tablets a day.
Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl), Chondroitin Sulphate, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, maltodextrin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate), Curcumin 10:1 Extract [derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa)], Manganese Sulphate.
Contains shellfish, not suitable for those with shellfish allergies
|Recommended For||Protecting and strengthening the joints and connective tissues|
|Included Contents||30 tablets|
|Dosage||1 to 2 tablets daily with a main meal|
recommend this product