Vaginal Applicator for Gels and Creams (3 pack)
- Buy 2 for £10.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.89 each and save 10%
- Targeted relief from vaginal discomfort
- Great for travelling
- Easy to use
- Pack of three
- Disposable in household waste
Target vaginal dryness using these Vaginal Applicators for Gels and Creams.
Used with your preferred gel or cream you can get relief from dry, itchy or irritated vaginal walls. With the single-use Vaginal Applicator for Gels and Creams there is no need to sterilise between uses, you can use the applicator as and when you need it for instant relief and dispose of the applicator in household waste.
Many women suffer discomfort from vaginal dryness, sometimes caused by menopause, hysterectomy or medication and treatments, such as radiotherapy. Using the Vaginal Applicator for Gels and Creams, you can feel the benefits of targeted internal relief from usually difficult to reach places.
This pack of three disposable Vaginal Applicators for Gels and Creams are ideal to keep at home, or for use when on holiday or travelling.
Internal applicators should not be used during pregnancy as the area around the cervix is more sensitive. Seek advice from your doctor if you require treatment. Do not use the applicator during menstruation. To avoid interruption, time your treatment to finish before you are due your period.
How to use the applicator:
- Thoroughly wash your hands.
- To fill the applicator with the gel or cream. Attach the applicator onto the tube and carefully squeeze the gel or cream out.
- Remove the applicator from the tube.
- Insert the applicator as deeply as possible into the vagina.
- Once positioned correctly, empty the applicator by gently pressing down on the plunger.
- Remove the empty applicator from the vagina without pulling on the plunger, as some of the gel or cream would otherwise be sucked back into the applicator.
- Once used, dispose of single-use applicators with household waste.