Uriwell Personal Toilet
- Uriwell unisex travel urinal, the easy to use personal toilet for adults & children
- Urination device for when you can't reach a conventional toilet
- Perfect for men, women and children of all ages; flexible for any position
- Flexible fill container for extra capacity if needed, air-tight sealed lid stops odour and spills
- Concertina style for easy storage, a must have product in the car, walking and travelling
Uriwell, the easy to use, sanitary personal toilet – don’t be caught without one!
Easy to use and sanitary, the Uriwell has got everyone talking. It bends easily in any direction meaning it can be used in any position – standing, lying or sitting – with no spills!
The Uriwell is discreet and dignified, perfect if you are bed-ridden, stuck in traffic or simply caught out by nature as we all somtimes are!
Most personal toilets are designed for easy use by men but that’s where the Uriwell differs. The opening to the Uriwell has been ergonomically designed for easier female use too! Finally!
This unique design includes a hermetically sealed lid minimising odours and spills. What’s more, its accordion-like construction, made from a flexible polypropylene, means the Uriwell can collapse to the size of an average soft drink can. For storage in glove compartments, handbags, rucksacks and more. Then just expand to provide yourself with 750ml of reassurance!
How should you clean your uriwell portable urinal?
Cleaning is easy! We know that when you are out and about you won't have access to cleaning products, but here are some natural cleaning solutions for your uriwell portable urination device:
- Empty all urine from the container and flush with hot water.
- Pour a squirt of washing up liquid into the urinal, which will clean and break up residue.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of white vinegar into the urinal, which will deodorise and disinfect.
- add 1 teaspoon of baking soda into the urinal to clean and deodorise.
Fill the container the rest of the way with hot water, and place the lid onto the Uriwell. Shake gently to break up all residue. Let the solution sit for 10 minutes, then empty into the sink or toilet. Rinse the Uriwell with hot water once more. Our favourite is the white vinegar, as it is a natural cleaner and is not chemical or harmful in any way.