Teeter FitSpine X1 Inversion Table
- The new and improved for 2020 Teeter Inversion Therapy Table for spinal decompression
- Provides symptomatic relief of chronic back pain
- Aligns the spine and restores the natural gap between your vertebra
- Teeter offer the highest quality inversion table on the market, offering unparalleled safety, luxury and longevity of use
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the USA and FDA cleared as a Class I medical device for back treatment
Inversion Therapy Bed for Home Use by Renowned Inversion Experts, Teeter
The Teeter Fitspine X1 Inversion Table is a class I medical device that offers outstanding relief from pain in the joints and back, without the need for medication. Harnessing the power of gravity, Teeter Fitspine X1 decompresses and stretches out the spine to realign the vertebra and enhance flexibility and spinal movement. The innovative bed design has been upgraded for 2020 with all the benefits of the previous model, with a few added improvements.
- FlexTech Table Bed: An improvement on its predecessor (EP 560), the new bed is supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move. Its flexible design maximises spinal decompression.
- Additional Support & Stretching Options: Stretch Assist Handles with angle guide provide added stretching options and help while inverting. Grip-and-Stretch handholds in the frame and bed provide additional leverage for targeted stretching for better relief.
- Improved Ankle Lock System: Ergo-Embrace Supports surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels. The Ankle Comfort Dial offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Value added accessories included: Release tension, increase circulation, and relieve muscle discomfort with Acupressure Nodes. Add the Lumbar Bridge, an adjustable, flexible and supportive lower back support for targeted decompression.
The Teeter X1 features a ‘track’ to which you can attach the included pressure point and decompression accessories for a personalised and highly effective inversion experience that combines massage with inversion therapy. Teeter offer the highest rated inversion therapy beds, with their products undergoing the most stringent testing, under which all competitors are left by the wayside.
How Does Inversion Therapy Work?
Inversion therapy tables help you achieve a natural stretch and spinal curvature by way of spinal decompression using the force of gravity. By laying at an angle whereby your feet and suspended higher than your head, your spine is wonderfully stretched and the natural gapping between vertebra is restored. When you become confident, you may even wish to completely hang upside down for a full stretch.
Avid users of inversion therapy tables report that with just a few minutes use per day, they feel an overwhelming difference in the overall health of their spine and joints with a reduction in pain and an increase in flexibility. You can choose the angle that suits your needs with the option of 3 pre-set angles: 20, 40 and 60 degrees. We recommend starting with just 1 – 2 minutes of inversion at a time until you are used to the feeling, you can then progress and ‘hang out’ for as long as you feel comfortable and as long as it takes for you to feel totally relaxed and without pain or discomfort. Teeter’s outstanding build and design techniques mean you are 100% safe and secure, even if hanging completely upside down.
When your body is inverted, gravity has the opposite effect on your spine from when you are upright. The gravitational pull in the opposite direction stretches out the vertebra and restores the natural shape of the spine. When we stand or sit upright, gravity pulls down on our bodies, compressing the spine and shortening the back; this is why we are always taller in the morning than at the end of the day, by up to a whopping 3cm! For those with back pain, inversion therapy is truly a Godsend. Inversion therapy can help you if you suffer from:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Poor circulation
A study of 47 participants, each suffering chronic lower back pain was carried out at Hanseo University in South Korea. The test subjects practiced inversion therapy in three 3-minute sets at different angles over a period of 8 weeks. The study found that inversion therapy at 60 degrees reduced back pain as well as improved torso flexibility and strength in all test subjects.
Teeter Inversion Therapy Tables Are Manufactured Under the Strictest Safety and Quality Guidelines
Ranked as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly by Dynamark Engineering; Teeter Inversion tables offer the highest in quality, innovation and most importantly - safety. To ensure their product meets the highest safety and efficacy standards, they are voluntarily tested to the highest quality assurance standard: Underwriters Laboratories Inversion Table Safety Standard. Teeter inversion tables are the only inversion brand with certified quality from UL and this mark of excellence is proudly displayed on the product itself.
The only inversion tables that are FDA approved for back pain and given Class I Medical Device status, Teeter inversion beds are proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the USA under the strictest quality guidelines. You simply cannot buy a higher standard or longer-lasting inversion therapy bed.
Your Safety and Product Quality is 100% Guaranteed with Teeter
Teeter has been striving for more in the inversion therapy business since 1981. They have almost 40 years of experience backed knowledge under their belts and their unrivalled quality, extensive product testing, and proven efficacy for the relief of back complaints are just a few factors that ensure they stand head and shoulders above their competitors.
- Teeter makes the only inversion tables certified by Underwriters Laboratories®. UL’s certificate of excellence is an optional safety standard test that Teeter chooses to comply with; so confident are they in the safety and quality of their outstanding products.
- Teeter inversion tables are the only FDA cleared and Class I Medical Device certified inversion therapy beds in the world
- Teeter Inversion tables under-go strict ‘real world’ testing that evaluates key safety factors such as cycle minimums, weight load, ankle restraint endurance, and rotation under extreme conditions
- During independent engineering reviews comparing competing brands of inversion tables, Teeter was rated number 1 across all categories of evaluation including:
- Static load and functional endurance trials
- Ease of assembly
- Performance into full inversion, and;
- Noise tests (only Teeter did not creak or squeak after months of use)
- Expertly designed with heat-treated steel, auto-locking hinges for safety, squeak-free roller bearings and no gimmicky features like memory foam that actually inhibits decompression
Built for benefits with patented Flex Technology™ on the bed and precision balance
- Teeter inversion tables feature a base-to-height stability ratio that averages 20% greater than competing models, for added safety
- So confident in the excellence of their inversion tables, the Teeter 5-year warranty for home-use inversion tables covers every component
- In simulation tests, competitor inversion beds lasted a maximum of 2.4 years, Teeter lasted 27 years, after which time testing had to be stopped due to time restrictions. It is therefore safe to say your Teeter Inversion Therapy bed will last more than 27 years.
- The strongest competitor failed when bearing a weight of only 400 lbs; by comparison, Teeter held a load of 1440 lbs.
|Recommended For||Inversion table for the relief of chronic back pain. Decompress the spine and get the relief you need.|
|Included Contents||Teeter Fitspine X1 | Acupressure Nodes | Lumbar Bridge | Owners Manual and Getting Started Video Portal Access with Bonus Healthy Back Routines|
|Diameter||Packaged dimensions 122.9 x 74.2 x 23 cm|
|Certification||CE marked and FDA cleared for medical use|
|Guarantee||5 year on all components|