Squatty Potty Pets
- The child friendly version of the ultimate toilet aid – the Squatty Potty aids a full elimination every time
- Helps your child maintain good bowel health and toilet habits ensuring they don’t strain on the loo
- Ergonomic design helps children achieve a natural squat position when going for a no.2
- Playful colours and features encourage toilet use - fantastic for children navigating their way around potty training
- Affords your little one independence when using the toilet and builds their confidence to go on their own
Help Your Child Maintain Good Bowel Health and Develop Healthy Toilet Habits from Day One
As adults, we know the complications and discomfort that comes with being constipated and as parents, we would do anything to protect our children and set them up for the happiest, healthiest life they could possibly live. We do all of this with regular parenthood duties such as brushing their teeth, bathing them and feeding them healthy food packed with fruits and vegetables, but what about what’s going on inside?
Constipation in Childhood is a Common Complaint
Children easily become constipated and it is especially common in children who are being potty trained at around 2 to 3 years of age. Children may build up potty training in their heads until it becomes overwhelming, this can lead them to feel nervous with number two’s. They may try to hold it in which can lead to an unhealthy build-up of toxins in the body, and as time goes on, they may find it more and more difficult to eliminate this build up. Squatty Potty Pets by the world-renowned creators of Squatty Potty has been designed to help every child:
- Develop healthy toilet habits – squatting to go, the best way to achieve a full elimination
- Feel comfortable going to the toilet and expressing that they need to go
- Feel excited when they visit the loo with the fun design of Squatty Potty Pets
- Learn to go independently by stepping up on the fun Squatty Potty Pets stool without needing to be lifted
Squatty Potty Pets Help Your Child Achieve a Full Elimination Every Time They Need to Go
Adults have been using toilet stools like the Squatty Potty and Go Better for years to help reduce straining on the toilet and to help them fully empty their bowels, but what about our beloved children? Don’t they deserve the same relief? Of course they do! That’s why the clever team behind Squatty Potty created the Squatty Potty Pets range.
How Do Squatty Potty Pets Work?
Just like the adult version, it works by correctly aligning the rectal canal to an angle that supports the movement and expulsion of poop out of the anus. It really is that simple. When we sit with our feet flat on the floor, the muscles of the rectum are partially closed and they can prevent a full elimination, it’s the same for adults and children alike.
The design of Squatty Potty Pets means your child will love using them. The cute animal face on the front make toilet time fun and inviting and they help take away any anxieties your little one might have. This is great if you have a child who gets nervous at the thought of a number 2. It shows them that pooping can be made fun now they have their potty pal with them and gives them the independence to get on the toilet all by themselves, therefore building their confidence and making them feel really grown up and proud of themselves. These are just the fantastic psychological benefits; the physical benefits are huge too!
- Your child will experience an easy bowel movement with no uncomfortable or even painful straining. This sets them up better for the future as they won’t associate a number two with discomfort
- They will be fully ridding their body of nasty toxins. Kids are so susceptible to illness without having a build up of faecal matter in their colons. Many doctors believe that good immune health starts with a healthy digestive system, so flushing all the bad stuff out can help boost the immune system and ward off illness
- Straining on the toilet can seriously impact many factors of our health in later life. Ensuring we start as we mean to go on – with strain free bowel movements – means we are set up for good pelvic health as the years go on
- When your little one has finished doing their business, the toilet stool can be used to boost them to sink height so they can wash their hands. This teaches them the importance of bathroom hygiene
You can choose from either Squatty Potty Pets Cub which is white with a light blue removable booster hat or Squatty Potty Pets Pup which is brown with a red removable booster hat. The hats give extra height to the toilet stools which is great for toddlers and smaller children. Without the hats the top height of the toilet stool is 10.5” (27cm) and if using the colourful hat on top, the height is 12.5” (32cm)
|Recommended For||Helps children to achieve a full elimination on the toilet and reduces straining and constipation.|
|Included Contents||1 X Potty Pets toilet aid|
|Length||Base dimensions: 14.2″ x 14.5″|