Reviber Bodywave Vibration Plate
- Reviber Bodywave for muscle strengthening and your pelvic floor
- Relieve stress, back pain, muscle tension.
- Perfect 'low impact' exerciser to tone and strengthen
- Gentle start feature - great end results!
- Non-impact recumbent exercise - perfect for a weak pelvic floor
- See our Good Housekeeping Magazine Article!
Just lay back and enjoy this gentle massage and get some exercise at the same time!
The gentle back and forth rocking motion relieves spinal compression which relieves stress and tension along your spinal column. The elevated leg position helps to relieve fluid retention and varicose veins. The movement is much like how a fish swims. All it takes is 15 minutes twice a day for an effective stimulating exercise and the added bonus of recumbent, non-impact exercise.
We recommend the Reviber Bodywave for women who have prolapse, stress incontinence or if you are recovering from pelvic surgery. Whilst exercising in this position there is no pressure on your pelvic floor and your core muscles are exercised and strengthened, this is particularly good for your pelvic floor.
The Reviber Bodywave has been used by osteopaths, physiotherapists, multiple sclerosis, therapy centres and health centres, and it’s ideal for use in the home as well. The gradual start feature increases speed every 10 seconds until it reaches its full running speed.
We highly recommend the Reviber Bodywave for strengthening your pelvic floor.