Professional Strength Probiotic Natural Dry Cleaning Spray
- Expertly formulated spray to give your delicate clothing a thorough clean, minus any harmful toxins and noxious fumes
- Remove stubborn stains and odours, freshen your garments, spot treat stains or specifically target problem areas
- Contains live beneficial bacteria (probiotics) & enzymes to clean & refresh clothing, fabrics, and textiles in a more eco-friendly & natural way
- The perfect solution for those with allergies, including asthma, and sensitive skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis
- Ideal for luxury yarns, such as cashmere, mohair, merino, lambswool, where the less washing the better!
Keep your delicates looking at their very best without compromising your health
Of course, we all want to keep our favourite clothes looking at their very best. But this should never be at the expense of our health! It may surprise you to learn that most dry cleaners use tetrachloroethylene as part of their process. This chemical is commonly known as “perc” and is classified as a probable human carcinogen.
The Professional Strength Dry Cleaning Spray has been expertly formulated to give your delicate clothing a thorough clean, minus the harmful toxins and noxious fumes. In addition, it doesn’t cause any damage that may occur as a result of over-washing. Indeed, when it comes to luxury yarns such as cashmere, mohair, merino, lambswool, the less washing the better! And this probiotic cleaner is especially effective at cleaning and freshening up these types of woollen materials.
Not only are probiotic cleaners much better for the environment than chemical-based cleaners, but they are also animal friendly, non-toxic, and free from harmful chemicals. Because they are not made using same large scale industrial processes as many other cleaning products, opting for a probiotic cleaner is not only an eco-friendly option, but it also reduces the amount of chemicals we ourselves are exposed to. This is especially beneficial for those with allergies, including asthma, and sensitive skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
How does it work?
The Professional Strength Dry Cleaning Spray has been expertly formulated to remove stubborn stains and odours, and can be used to freshen the garment, spot treat stains or used to specifically refresh problem areas, such as the underarms. Containing live beneficial bacteria (probiotics) and enzymes, this product is designed to help clean and refresh clothing, fabrics, and textiles in a more eco-friendly and natural way. Here's how a probiotic spray works to clean clothes:
- Introduction of Beneficial Bacteria: Probiotic sprays contain live beneficial bacteria that are safe for humans and the environment. These bacteria are typically non-pathogenic and have the ability to break down organic matter, including stains and odours.
- Microbial Competition: When you spray the probiotic solution onto clothing or fabric, the beneficial bacteria come into contact with various organic residues such as sweat, oils, dirt, and other contaminants. The bacteria start to consume these organic materials as a food source.
- Enzyme Production: As the probiotic bacteria consume organic matter, they produce enzymes as part of their metabolic processes. Enzymes are natural substances that can break down complex molecules into simpler components.
- Stain and Odour Removal: The enzymes produced by the probiotic bacteria work to break down and digest stains, dirt, oils, and other residues present on the fabric. This enzymatic action helps to lift and loosen the contaminants from the fabric's fibres.
- Microbial Cleaning: In addition to breaking down stains, the beneficial bacteria themselves contribute to cleaning by colonizing the fabric's surface. They continue to compete with harmful or odour-causing microorganisms, helping to maintain a healthier and fresher environment on the fabric.
- Natural Odour Control: One of the advantages of probiotic sprays is their ability to effectively control odours by targeting the organic materials that cause unpleasant smells. As the bacteria break down these organic compounds, they help neutralize odours rather than just masking them.
As with any cleaning product, it's advisable to spot-test on a small, inconspicuous area of fabric before applying it more widely to ensure that there are no adverse reactions or discoloration.
Please Note: We have amended our packaging to ensure zero leakage during transit. As such, going forward, Professional Strength items will come with a screw top lid and a trigger spray attachment. Once received, simply remove the screw cap lid and replace with the trigger spray attachment.
|Included Contents||1 x 500ml Professional Strength Natural Dry Cleaning Spray|