Optibac Probiotics for Women
- OptiBac for women treats thrush, cystitis/UTIs and BV and helps to prevent reinfection
- Vaginal probiotics taken orally for your convenience help keep a healthy balance of vaginal bacteria
- Includes Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®
- 30 years of scientific evidence and clinically trialled by over 2,500 women
- Safe, natural and effective treatment for healthy intimate flora
Don’t neglect your intimate flora any longer
The way we perceive how we should smell, look and feel ‘down there’ can actually cause more harm than good; the marketing for intimate soaps and the practising of douching can cause infections and irritations like thrush, BV, cystitis and UTIs – the complete opposite of what the soaps and douching are supposed to do! Soaps and douching can affect the balance of the vaginal pH causing these irritations and disturbing the body’s natural balance of intimate vaginal flora. The antibiotics and antifungals that are prescribed as the usual treatments for these conditions fail to address the imbalance of intimate flora (or natural bacteria) which means that recurrence is more than likely to happen.
Fight off Thrush, Cystitis and Bacterial Vaginosis
The most clinically trialled probiotic for women’s intimate health, Optibac Probiotics contain 2.3 billion live cultures per capsule which actively promote healthy intimate microflora. Optibac Probiotics boast over 30 years of scientific evidence and has been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women who have proven its safety, naturalness and effectiveness.
How does it work? Taken orally for your convenience Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® were originally isolated from the urinary and vaginal tracts of healthy women. This unique formulation is the only probiotic which has been proven in clinical trials to survive to reach the vagina. Furthermore these strains colonise the intimate area; in doing so they inhibit pathogens and create a favourable environment for resident friendly bacteria to flourish. You’ll also be pleased to know that this supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Promote a healthy balance and prevent odour
Optibac Probiotics For Women work in several different ways to ensure the optimum health of your intimate area:
- Restores a healthy vaginal pH <4.5
- Competitive inhibition
- Modulates cytokines to decrease inflammation
- Produces H2O2 which kills pathogens and lowers pH
- Bacteriocin production which kills pathogens
- Produces biosurfactants which breakdown pathogen biofilms
More great reasons to start using Optibac Probiotics
It is also perfect to take regularly and indefinitely and many women currently do so especially throughout the menopausal years to help prevent UTI’s. Moreover, pregnant women can also enjoy taking Optibac as they are at a higher risk of developing intimate health issues due to changes in oestrogen levels. Optibac Probiotics For Women are also:
- Without added sugars
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Soya free
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable in menopause
- Full of live cultures and natural bacteria
Optibac Probiotics is making a difference for women in more ways than one…
As a UK family run business, Optibac have been keen to ‘give back’ to the community. The launch of their ‘For Women’ range has enabled them to work with a women’s rights organisation. For each pack purchased of ‘For women’, OptiBac Probiotics will generously donate 20-30p (depending on pack size) to the international women’s rights charity, Womankind Worldwide reg. charity no. 328206. Womankind Worldwide partners with organisations in Africa, Asia and Latin America to challenge discrimination of, and violence against, women.
Just as it is common knowledge that your gut flora is very important, a woman’s intimate flora is also extremely important and can have a huge effect on sexual health and wellbeing, reproductive health, and general wellbeing. Optibac Probiotics For Women can be taken every day to support your natural intimate flora in the long term, just as you would take probiotics long term for your guts health.
Notable Features of OptiBac Probiotics for Women
- CLINICALLY TRIALLED STRAINS - Formulated specifically for women and containing two well-researched strains that are naturally found in the vagina, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world
- ROBUST HIGH QUALITY STRAINS - An easy to swallow capsule that is clinically proven to survive to reach vagina alive without the need for a special protective coating
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live microorganisms per capsule and guaranteed until end of expiry, with OptiBac you get billions you can count on
- SHELF STABLE - No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements, OptiBac selects strains that are naturally more robust within themselves so they do not require refrigeration
- A NATURAL OPTION - Suitable for women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, women in the menopause, and highly rated & trusted by women in various stages of life
Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Instructions For Use
- Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For best results, take daily.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For women' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
|Recommended For||Daily usage, OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis to maintain a healthy intimate flora|
|Can be used with||Other supplements in the OptiBac Probiotics range.|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download the OptiBac For Women - Scientific Research|
|Dosage||Take one or two capsules daily with food as desired, or as professionally directed. For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.|