Optibac Probiotics for Every Day MAX
- Every one-a-day capsule contains 50 billion live cultures
- Backed by over 1000 worldwide individual human clinical trials
- 3 different strains of live culture extensively researched by microbiologists
- Suitable for vegan or vegetarian diets and use during pregnancy
- Sugars free, fat free, with no preservatives or colourings
- Buy 2 for £34.23 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £32.43 each and save 10%
Optibac Probiotics For Every Day MAX can be taken on an ongoing basis to support the healthy functioning of the digestive system. For those who struggle to swallow tablets or for young children, you can mix the fine powder in to room temperature food or drink such as milk, cereal or yogurt.
The 3 Strain Facts
- acidophilusNCFM® is the most researched strain of L. acidophilus in the world.
- lactisHN019 has been the focus of a 5-year research project led by the New Zealand Dairy Research Institute. From a collection of 2000 strains, this strain was chosen for its ability to resist stomach acid and bile.
- lactisBl-04 has been researched worldwide in countries such as the USA, France and Finland.
Gut health is vital to supporting the immune system it is believed that the gut is the cornerstone of our overall health. A healthy gut means healthy immune function, which is why it’s so important to keep this system working to its optimum levels.
Boosting and Supporting the Gut
Containing 50 billion live cultures per capsule, Optibac Probiotics For Every Day MAX are scientifically proven to reach your gut alive where they can help to support your digestive system and boost your ‘good bacteria’.
Due to our modern lifestyle - which often includes a poor diet and overuse of anti-biotics - our gut health can really take a hit. A daily dose of Optibac Probiotics For Every Day MAX can help boost and replace the good bacteria needed to support our system. They are suitable for use during pregnancy and for those on a vegan or vegetarian diet. With no sugars, fats or flavourings; you can be sure you’re putting only the good stuff in to your body, which isn’t always the case with probiotic foods or drinks.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions. Please check with your GP if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for you.
Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Daily dose (1 capsule) guarantees 50 billion micro-organisms.
|Ingredients||Please see description for a list of ingredients|
|Recommended For||Digestive health in adults and children over the age of 4 years.|
|Included Contents||30 Capsules | Information leaflet|