Medisana IN 605 Nebuliser
- Certified medical device proven to be effective in the treatment of chronic lung diseases, including COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, & other respiratory disorders
- Utilises innovative micro compressor technology to break down solutions into fine droplets of mist for easy inhalation
- Comes complete with adult mask, paediatric mask, nose adapter, angled mouthpiece, nebuliser bottle, 80cm air tube & 5 replacement filters
- Compact design, low noise level & USB rechargeable – perfect for home use & also portable
- Delivers medication directly where required instantaneously – puts less stress on the body than drugs or injections
Breathe easy, with the Medisana IN 605 Inhalator
Inhalation therapy and the use of nebulisers is a highly effective treatment method for chronic lung diseases, including COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and other respiratory disorders. In addition, it is often used to treat infections and pulmonary inflammation. Essentially, inhalation therapy is the process of using a nebuliser to break down medication/solutions into small droplets of mist that can be quickly and easily inhaled. This is highly beneficial and an ideal alternative to drugs and injections, as it is delivered directly where required almost instantaneously.
The Medisana IN 605 Inhalator is a certified medical device with innovative micro compressor technology. It comes complete with a comprehensive set of accessories, including both an adult and paediatric mask, as well as an angled mouthpiece and nose adapter for a comfortable fit and optimum treatment. In addition, it includes a nebuliser bottle, an 80cm air tube, 5 replacement filters and a string pouch.
The Medisana IN 605 Inhalator has a small, compact design, which facilitates easy home use, as well as being portable and easily transported when required. Designed to be used in no more than 30-minute intervals, it ensures fast and targeted treatment of both the upper and lower respiratory tract. In addition, its low noise level makes treatment as comfortable as possible. Utilising advanced technology to ensure efficacy, as well as being completely ergonomic in design, this Medisana nebuliser is USB rechargeable and extremely simple to operate.
Using the Medisana IN 605 Inhalator is a more effective method of respiratory treatment, putting less stress on the body and requiring a smaller dosage than tablets. In addition, tablets and other medications travel through gastrointestinal tract and are then carried via the bloodstream to the target site. This has the potential to upset the general balance of your body. There are fewer side effects from using inhalation therapy, since less active substances are present in the bloodstream.
|Recommended For||Upper and Lower Respiratory Illnesses|
|Included Contents||Inhalator, Nebuliser Bottle, Air Tube, Adult Mask, Paediatric Mask, Angled Mouth Piece, Nose Piece, 5 Replacement Filters, String Pouch|
|Certification||Certification according to MDD Medical Device Directive|