StressNoMore Medical Grade Anal Speculum
- Buy 3 for £20.69 each and save 10%
- Body friendly metal speculum can also be used as an anal dilator
- Ideal for self examination in your own home, smallest available speculum size
- Also suitable for vaginal use - particularly for treating vaginismus or vaginal atrophy
- This speculum is easily sterilised via autoclave or boiling
- Allows cleansing, douching and gentle stretching following surgical procedures
Rectal Speculum: the smallest medical anal speculum that can be used for comfortable examination and dilation.
This metal speculum can be used anally to perform self examinations - something you may need to do after surgery for things like anal fissures. It makes it comfortable, quick and simple to check your prostate and monitor your health. The speculum can also be used to make anal douching easier by allowing you to gently widen the anal cavity for easier access.
This speculum is also suitable for vaginal use if you are suffering from vaginal dystrophy or vaginismus. By using a small speculum like this one you can be gentle on your body and perform self exams and stretching exercises without feeling uncomfortable.
As it is made of body friendly stainless steel, the speculum can be sterilised in an autoclave or boiled on the stove.
|Material||Body Friendly Stainless Steel|
|Length||15.2cm (5.7 Inches)|
|Insertable Length||7.6 (3 Inches)|
|Diameter||Min: 1.6cm (.63 inches) Max diameter: 3.85cm (1.5 inches)|
|Washing Instructions||Autoclave, or boil to sterilise and wipe with alcohol to clean|