LiceTec V-Comb Electrical Head Lice Comb
- Revolutionary head lice treatment – no chemicals needed so it's totally SAFE!
- Electronic Nit comb that uses gentle suction to avoid tugging and pulling hair, trapping lice and eggs effectively
- Eliminate head lice and eggs in minutes with no mess or fuss, children and adults love it
- With a hygienic disposable filter so you can see the results and easily treat head lice safely
- Don’t cause your child discomfort or distress any longer, they'll love this head lice treatment!
Calling all parents - this electronic head lice comb is highly effective, fast, and painless!
Removing head lice can be an absolute nightmare, particularly if your child is resistant to it. Smelly chemical treatments are unpleasant to use and can cause allergies and skin irritation. Luckily there’s now an alternative! The LiceTec V-Comb has been developed with 25 years of research and is a wonderfully effective, chemical-free head lice treatment.
The V-Comb uses vacuum suction to remove nits from the hair and scalp without the use of chemicals. Far more effective than a manual heal lice comb, it is able to suck up any lice that are present in the hair. The lice and eggs then go into a filter unit so that you can throw them away without having to touch them. Far more pleasant for you and your child! V-Comb removes the guesswork from nit removal as you can see the results in the filter. The gentle suction of the V-Comb means there far less tugging involved than with a manual comb.
How to treat head lice with V-Comb
- Attach the filter to the combing head, then attach to the main body of the comb
- Hold and push down the knobs on both sides to adjust the combing angle
- Brush hair to remove knots and separate into sections
- Start combing, working your way up each section from the neck up
- Comb through each section several times in all directions
- Once finished, remove the filter, place the lid onto it and throw away
- Clean the comb using the brush provided
V-Comb recommend that you comb daily for two weeks during an outbreak of head lice to ensure that your child remains free of infestation. No more tears or fuss, V-Comb makes it easy and painless to stay head lice free! You can purchase additional filters here at StressNoMore - LiceTec V-Comb Electrical Lice Comb Replacement Filters.
Effective Treatment Containing Zero Useless Pesticides!
Like most living organisms, lice are capable of building up a resistance to things that threaten their existence. As reported in the Guardian, experts have known about pesticide-resistant lice since 1995, but chemical pesticide treatments are still available, and even recommended by doctors! Here at StressNoMore, we won’t sell you something that is proven to be ineffective at killing lice. We only source non-chemical treatments that are proven to kill lice either using clever electro current technology or by smothering the lice so they cannot breathe or feed. Smothering them also makes them move very sluggishly, so you can easily spot them when combing through the hair. When choosing a lice treatment, you should ensure it doesn’t contain a chemical called Permethrin – this is the pesticide nits have become resistant to. It is unlikely to do much good and is extremely toxic to cats and fish, making it a terrible choice for our already-struggling marine life when it is showered off.
|Recommended For||Electronic Lice comb to eliminate head lice and eggs safely and effectively without chemicals|
|Included Contents||V-Comb, 4 x disposable filters, cleaning brush|
|Power||Electric, UK Plug|