Bit Bonesi Lice Cap No Mess Natural Headlice Treatment
- Buy 2 for £8.54 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £8.09 each and save 10%
- Easy, mess-free, fuss-free lice removal with this revolutionary lice cap
- Contains only natural ingredients that effectively kill lice
- Developed with natural oils that suffocate lice but at the same time enrich the hair and scalp
- Perfect for children – simply pop the cap on and massage the essential oils into the hair and scalp and leave to work!
- Each box contains 2 caps and one lice comb to remove dead lice
Could This Be the Easiest Way of Killing Nits? We Certainly Think So!
Gone are the days of toxic, messy and arduous methods of killing headlice! Lice Cap Headlice Treatment is a unique and revolutionary way to kill pesky headlice with minimal fuss, no mess and no harmful chemicals or pesticides!
The inside of the cap is coated with:
- Tea tree essential oil: Native to Australia, tea tree oil is an effective anti-septic and has been used for thousands of years to treat infected wounds and skin problems
- Rosemary essential oil: Native to the Mediterranean, rosemary has been used as a medicine and culinary herb for thousands of years and studies have shown it actually repels lice. Lice cannot live away from the human scalp, so when repelled by rosemary they may abandon the scalp and simply die wherever they fall
- Lavender essential oil: Also native to the Med, lavender essential oil has a long been used in medicine and insect repellent sprays
- Eucalyptus essential oil: Grown and harvested by the Aboriginal natives of Australia, eucalyptus essential oil has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also a renowned natural and organic pesticide
When applied to the head and massaged against the scalp, these essential oils suffocate pesky lice as well as nourishing the hair and scalp. Leaving the cap on for 40 minutes and massaging every 10 minutes ensures all living lice are suffocated. After 40 minutes, use the lice comb provided to remove dead lice and their eggs.
You then repeat the process two weeks later, the reason being that some eggs may have remained. Lice eggs are typically white in colour and measure approximately 0.8mm by 0.3mm so it can be really hard to get them all first time around; many people confuse lice eggs with a flaky scalp. You carry out the process the second time around to ensure complete eradication and prevent a re-infestation.
Why Don’t Pesticide Headlice Treatments Work?
These clever critters have evolved over the centuries and, like humans developing opposable thumbs, they have developed a resistance to pesticides in order for their species to survive; if this wasn’t so annoying it would actually be impressive! So, the only guaranteed way to kill them is by suffocating them; no living, breathing thing can develop immunity to suffocation.
|Ingredients||100% natural: Tea tree essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil|
|Recommended For||Nit and headlice treatment that makes no muss and causes no fuss. A revolutionary way of eradicating those pesky lice!|
|Included Contents||1 X Lice Cap | 1 X Lice Comb | Instructions for use|