Lanaform TS1 Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Multi-functional upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Stores up to 60 readings for easy reference
- World Health Organisation indicator lets you know at a glance if your result is high
- Set up to 3 alarms so you never forget to take a measurement
- Large, super clear LCD display screen
Choose Lanaform’s TS1 for fast and accurate blood pressure monitoring
If you have a condition which requires you to monitor blood pressure you’ll want to be sure that the machine you use is accurate and reliable. Lanaform is one of the world’s leading health manufacturers and has recently released the fantastic TS1, a device with a host of features that help you to monitor your health in a way that’s convenient and easy.
Store up to 60 readings to make tracking your health simple
Your TS1 monitor has storage space for up to 60 blood pressure readings, each with a date and time. You can also see an average of all of your readings at the touch of a button to get a quick picture of your overall health. Simply press the ‘M’ button and your average will display; you can then scroll through each individual record and see how your readings have changed over time. This is really handy for doctor and hospital visits – just take your TS1 with you to show your healthcare provider exactly how you’ve been doing.
Compare your results with World Health Organisation guidelines
As well as the super clear LCD screen that displays your blood pressure and heartbeat measurements, the TS1 features an easy to read indicator which tells you at a glance whether your result is anything to be concerned about. It will light up on a scale between normal, borderline or high so that you can immediately tell if you need medical help. This scale is based on the World Health Organisation’s guidelines, which are the global standard for medical results.
Using your TS1 blood pressure monitor
The Lanaform TS1 makes it simple and quick to get an accurate blood pressure measurement any time you need it. Just follow these easy steps:
- Place the sleeve 2-3cm above your elbow; the cleverly designed orange indicator will show you how tightly to fasten it.
- Sit on a chair with your feet on the ground and your arm resting on a table, palm up.
- Press the Start/Stop button. The display will show your last reading for easy comparison and then the cuff will start inflating.
- After a few seconds, your new blood pressure and heart rate will be displayed, along with its level on the World Health Organisation scale (normal, borderline or high).
If you need to take your blood pressure at the same time every day then the TS1 has a handy alarm function that will let you know when it’s time to take a reading. You can set up to 3 alarms so you’ll never forget even if you need to take multiple readings in a day. The TS1 runs on AA batteries and will alert you when they’re running low so that you never get caught out.
|Recommended For||Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and heart rate|
|Included Contents||1 x monitor with cuff and instruction booklet|
|Power||3V. Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Circumference||22 - 33cm arm circumference (8.7 - 13 inches)|
|Function||Measuremnet precision of +/- 3 mmHg for blood pressure, +/- 4% for heart rate|
|Size||9.8 x 9.8 x 11.5 cm (3.9 x 3.9 x 4.5 inches)|