Kegel8 Epsom Salt Supplement
- Epsom salt supplement to be taken or used in a bath, food grade quality so safe to be taken internally
- Anti-inflammatory properties relax muscles and joints, ideal when used in a sitz bath for pelvic floor muscle pain
- When taken acts as a natural laxative to relieve constipation
- Good for IC (interstitial Cystitis) pain relief, helps speed up recovery from cold and flu
- Produced exclusively for Kegel8 and Made in England
Top quality Food Grade Epsom Salts - the magnesium miracle!
Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) is a natural exfoliant and anti-inflammatory that is most commonly used in a bath or sitz bath to treat muscle and joint aches and pains. Although it is called a salt it is a lot different to most salts as it is actually a mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate. The ability to reduce pain and inflammation means it has been used in spas around the world to help de-stress you physically and mentally however because it is made up partly of magnesium it increases magnesium levels in the body which means using it can offer even more benefits.
- Quicker recovery from colds and flu - soaking in an Epsom salt bath has been found to increase the white blood cell count in the body. White blood cells can both ingest and destroy disease causing bacteria and create anti-bodies to destroy pathogens, this improves your body’s ability to fight infections.
- When used in a sitz bath the pelvic floor can be soaked in a warming bath of epsom salts to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Relieving constipation- Epsom salt has been approved by the FDA as a laxative and can be take orally to relive constipation. It works by increasing the water levels in the intestines and cleansing the colon of waste. Many of the laxatives available on the market today use harsh chemicals to help you evacuate, Epsom salts are solution that is much more body friendly, and ours is food grade so it is safe to use internally.
- Magnesium is responsible for muscle control, electrical impulses, energy production and the elimination of harmful toxins. Worringly our Western diet means we are sadly lacking in this essential mineral. Magnesium deficiency can result in heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis and joint pain, digestive problems, stress-related illnesses and chronic fatigue - so what better way to boost your magnesium levels than a soak in a nutrient-rich Epsom Salt bath?
As well as the benefits of the magnesium rich Epsom salt itself, the increase in magnesium also has numerous benefits for the body, including;
- Increased energy
- Calming nerves
- Aiding sleep
- Relieving muscle spasms
- Helps migraines
The Kegel8 Epson Salt Supplement comes to you in a resealable pouch for freshness and longevity of your product, it also reduces unnecessary or excess packaging waste.
How can Epsom salts help your pelvic floor and help fight constipation?
Epsom salts in a sitz bath can bring rapid relief to a pelvic floor in pain.
Take an Epsom Salt bath to relieve stress and IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms.
Constipation is a killer for the pelvic floor, Straining to poo puts undue pressure on the pelvic floor and the pelvic floor muscles. Learning to combat constipation is vital and Epsom salts have been proven to help as a gentle laxative with added heal benefits. Epsom Salts, (ours are food grade remember- many aren't). Eposom Salts can be taken in a water (see Epsom salts dosage below) or simply by bathing in the mineral it is absorbed by the body. Please make sure if you are taking Epsom Salts they are food grade (ie safe to consume and use internally) - ours are food grade Epsom Salts for quality and safety.
Smoking, coughs and colds and sneezes put undue pressure on the pelvic floor muscles. Constant downward pressure on the muscles like this is known to weaken them, Try to avoid this pressure on the pelvic floor, and remember to exercise to keep the muscles in shape to handle everyday pelvic floor pressures. If you have a cold take an Epsom Salt bath and clear it quickly to minimise coughing and pressure on the pelvic floor..
How to Take Food Grade Epsom Salts for Constipation - What's The Dose?
To take our food grade Epsom salts for constipation (magnesium sulfate) orally, it's recommended to dissolve 2 - 4 level teaspoons of salt in eight ounces of water. Stir this mixture and drink all of it right away. You may want to add a small amount of lemon juice to improve the taste of the Epsom Salt laxative. You should have a bowel movement within 30 minutes. You can take 2 Epsom Salts for Constipation drinks per day, do not exceed this dose and take regular glasses of water to rehydrate.
Using Epsom Salts externally may also promote a bowel movement.
- Vegetarian ✔
- Vegan ✔
- Gluten Free ✔
- Yeast Free ✔
- Lactose Free ✔
- No Artificial Colours ✔
- No Artificial Preservatives ✔
- Egg Free ✔
- Nut Free ✔
- Fish Free ✔
- Porcine Free ✔
- Alcohol Free ✔
- Soya Free ✔
- Sweetener Free ✔
- Hormone Free ✔
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Recommended For||Used in a bath or sitz bath Epsom Salts relaxes tired and sore muscles, boosts magnesium levels, speeds up recovery of colds & flu. Can be taken internally as a natural cure for constipation and more regular bowel movements.|
|Can be used with||Pelvic floor muscle exercising and relaxing a painful pelvic floor and for naturally boosting magnesium levels.|
|Does Not Include||Any animal products- Vegan Friendly|