Kegel8 D Mannose UTI Support & Prevention 1000mg Supplement
- Buy 5 for £15.19 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £14.39 each and save 10%
- Flushes out 'bad' bacteria responsible for up to 90% of urinary tract infections helping good bacteria to colonise the bladder and urethra to establish a healthier happier bladder
- Studies show D Mannose can improve protein loss, liver function and low blood sugar and may keep weight gain in check by lowering fat mass. A gentle diuretic (helps you wee more to expel the bad bacteria) it is also highly effective in the treatment of ecoli
- Suitable for lactose intolerance, vegetarians and vegans
- Each tablet contains 1000mg of Pure D Mannose, a powerful natural alternative to antibiotics for UTI's, this is suitable for all denders and all ages.
- Produced and packaged in the UK for Kegel8®
Natural Way to flush out 90% of urinary tract infections, prevent them recurring, and prevent following-up yeast infections
D Mannose is a simple sugar molecule found in fruits, most commonly cranberries. When D Mannose is present, the bacteria attaches itself to the D Mannose molecule rather than to the bladder wall and can be used to flush out 90% of urinary tract infections and associated symptoms such as pain and discomfort.
It can also be consumed at relatively high levels as a food supplement to actively remove E.Coli during an infection.
Take one to three tablets up to six times per day, at three hour intervals.
For those with allergies, they are also yeast, gluten, wheat, lactose, starch, soya, sweeteners, egg, fish, and nut free. And contain no artificial colours or preservatives.
D Mannose, bulking agents: calcium carbonate, di basic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agents: silica, magnesium stearate.
- Vegetarian ✔
- Vegan ✔
- Gluten Free ✔
- Yeast Free ✔
- Lactose Free ✔
- No Artificial Colours ✔
- No Artificial Preservatives ✔
- Egg Free ✔
- Nut Free ✔
- Fish Free ✔
- Porcine Free ✔
- Alcohol Free ✔
- Soya Free ✔
- Sweetener Free ✔
- Hormone Free ✔
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Ingredients||D - Mannose, bulking agents: calcium carbonate, di basic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents: silica, magnesium stearate|
|Recommended For||Flushes out urinary tract infections|
|Can be used with||Use with all Kegel8® Pelvic Toners, Vaginal Weights & Cones|
|Included Contents||30 tablets|
|Does Not Include||Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Lactose, Sweeteners, Starch, Soya, Egg, Nuts.|
|Dosage||To Prevent UTI's- One to two tablets a day before a meal. If a UTI is present increase the does up to as many as 6 tablets a day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.|