Inspire Weighted Silicone Kegel Training Kit
- Training kit for pelvic floor exercises
- Set of three gradually weighted vaginal cones
- Treats weak pelvic floor muscles and stress incontinence
- Specially designed for easy use and removal
- Supports Living Beyond Breast Cancer charity
Tighten and tone your pelvic floor with this set of three vaginal weights
If you’ve been doing manual Kegel exercises for a while and are looking to improve your muscle strength even further, it’s a great idea to invest in a set of pelvic floor weights. Just like when you work out at the gym, the weights come in a variety of sizes so that you can gradually increase the amount that you are exercising with.
These pelvic floor cones get smaller as they get heavier to give your muscles more of a challenge as they have less to hold on to. The two lighter weights have a design that tapers in and then out again – this will help you to hold them in while your muscles get stronger. The heaviest weight is also the smallest, and is an ergonomic teardrop shape that will really help you to gain control of your muscles.
The weights come in three sizes:
- 3.75 x 1.5 inches (9.5 x 3.75 cm)
- 7 x 1.5 inches (17.75 x 3.75 cm)
- 3.25 x 1.25 inches (8.25 x 3.25 cm)
- 6.5 x 1.25 inches (16.5 x 3.25 cm)
- 2 x 1.25 inches (5 x 3.25 cm)
- With tail: 5.5 x 1.25 inches (14 x 3.25 cm)
How do I use vaginal weights?
If you are seeing a doctor or physiotherapist for your pelvic floor they may suggest an exercise programme for you to follow. Here is a general guide on how to use the cones:
- Insert your chosen weight – start with the lightest
- Stand up and squeeze your kegel muscles so that you can feel the weight being held in
- Hold the contraction for as long as is comfortable, breathing deeply
- Relax your muscles
- When finished, gently pull the weight out using its tail
- Repeat daily, increasing the time up to 15 minutes
- When you feel comfortable using the lowest weight for 15 minutes, start again with the next heaviest
By using this set of weights to complement your pelvic floor training you can ensure that you get fantastic results. Inspire by CalExotics donate a portion of the profits from each sale from their range to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
|Brand||Inspire by CalExotics|
|Recommended For||Toning and strengthening the pelvic floor muscles|
|Included Contents||3 x vaginal weights|
|Material||Silicone (unscented and phthalate-free)|
|Size||3 sizes - see description for measurements|