- Buy 2 for £15.19 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £14.39 each and save 10%
- Joint pain supplement with natural extracts
- Gout supplement to relieve swelling and pain
- Contains cherry powder, a natural anti-inflammatory
- Reduce symptoms and lessen the risk of further attacks
- Helps the body to flush out excess uric acid
Uriprinol supplement for gout is a natural way to stay free of painful, swollen joints
Gout is a painful and increasingly common condition cause by a build-up of uric acid in the body. It forms tiny crystals around joints, particularly in the feet, which cause inflammation and severe pain. If you suffer from gout and are seeking a natural solution, taking a uric acid supplement is an excellent way to reduce the amount of uric acid in your body and relieve your symptoms.
The unique combination of vitamins and plant extracts in Uriprinol natural treatment for gout will help to soothe the pain and inflammation of an attack. The nutritional support it provides also reduces the chances of further attacks. Two tablets daily will keep flare ups at bay and leave you free to enjoy life again.
What’s in Uriprinol?
- Montmerency Cherry Powder: cherries are known to reduce the risk of gout attacks, due to a substance they contain called anthocyanin – a natural anti-inflammatory
- Celery Seed: a natural diuretic that stimulates the kidneys to flush out uric acid more quickly
- Turmeric: this spice has many medicinal benefits; its anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent way to naturally relieve gout
- Banaba Leaf: this contains a substance called valoneic acid dilactone that reduces the production of uric acid
- Vitamin C: reduces the level of uric acid in the body
Montmorency Tart Cherry Fruit Powder, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Green Coffee Bean Extract, Turmeric Extract, Banaba Leaf Extract, Celery Seed Extract, Anti-caking (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Acid), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Coating.
Vegan. Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt. Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
|Recommended For||Relieving the symptoms of gout and reducing further attacks|
|Dosage||2 tablets daily|