5.4 million people suffer with asthma and other respiratory problems; just simply having a nebuliser at home can ease and relax your airways. We have a variety of home nebulisers ranging from nebuliser machines, dry salt inhalers, nebuliser accessory packs and nebulisers for children. A nebuliser for everyone!
Nebulisers for asthma management
A nebuliser can significantly improve the effectiveness of your inhalers. The nebuliser will change your medication from a liquid to a mist so that it can be more easily inhaled into your lungs. Nebulisers are particularly effective in delivering asthma medications to infants and small children and to anyone who has difficulty using an asthma inhaler. Nebulisers are also convenient when a large dose of an inhaled medication is needed. Nebulised therapy is often called a "breathing treatment."
Nebulisers come in home (tabletop) and portable models. Home nebulisers are larger and must be plugged into an electrical outlet. Portable nebulisers run on either disposable or rechargeable batteries.
- Wellys Steam Inhaler Cup£8.99
- Beurer IH18 Nebuliser£47.99
- Beurer IH60 Nebuliser£79.99
- Beurer IH25/1 Nebuliser£67.99
- Beurer IH40 Nebuliser£80.99
- Beper Nebuliser£38.99
- Beurer IH21 Nebuliser Machine£62.99Out of stock
- Fisio Chamber Vision Anti-Static Asthma Inhaler ChamberAs low as £7.99
- The Saltpipe Natural Respiratory Aid£28.00Out of stock
- Beurer IH26 Nebuliser£67.99Out of stock