Genius Ideas 3-in-1 Steam Brush
- Handheld clothes steamer, cleaner and finisher for a quick and easy alternative to ironing
- Steam brush that can be used on clothes, furnishings and curtains and wont make material shiny
- 3 interchangeable heads for any thickness of fabric to clean, freshen and restore without harmful chemicals
- Clip-on head allows you to get a perfect finish on collars, cuffs and crisp smart trouser creases!
- Use on cotton, polyester, denim, wool, silk and more
This clothing, furniture and curtain steamer has three attachments for quickly tackling creases in any fabric!
Ironing – what a nightmare! Nobody likes doing it, it takes ages and sometimes it’s just impossible to get those creases out no matter how hard you try. Do away with your iron and get your least favourite chore done in half the time with this versatile steamer brush! It can be used on anything you need to get creases out of – clothing, upholstery and drapery. Just hang it up and brush away for a beautifully smooth result with no tiresome dragging and repositioning. The three interchangeable heads are suitable for various uses around the home:
- The upholstery steamer brush features sturdy bristles and is excellent for steaming drapery and furnishing as it will easily remove creases from even thick fabric
- The flat brush can be used on more delicate fabrics such as linen, wool and silk, helping you remove creases without the risk of causing damage and of course it wont leave the fabric shiny and ruined!
- Use the clip attachment for items like ties and the collars of shirts, to get a perfect finish on all of the details
Why this hand-held garment steamer could protect you from cancer causing chemicals found in dry cleaning chemicals.
PERC is a solvent known as perchloroethylene or tetrachloroethylene, the chemical is used in the majority of dry cleaners. Now whilst PERC is found all around us in the air, drinking water, and in soil the US Environmental Protection Agency have stated that PERC should be classified as a "likely human carcinogen." Frightening stuff to hear - after all we take our suits, trousers and duvets to the dry cleaners then bring the finished article back home unknowingly exposing ourselves to this dangerous cancer-inducing chemical. So, whilst there is no evidence that says PERC actually causes cancer, the EPA says there is 'strong evidence it does'.
If exposure to chemical toxicity matters to you and your family - you need to look at reducing or avoiding dry cleaning all together, and cleaning your clothes at home with this garment steamer is a perfect, money-saving solution!
This garment steamer also gives you the opportunity to save on expensive dry cleaning bills too! The average cost of dry cleaning a suit is anything between £15 - £25 - so with this garment steamer you can clean, refresh and press your clothes easily at home for a fraction of the cost! When it comes to dry cleaning curtains, there's nothing worse than having to struggle to get them down from the curtain rails, and struggle to get them back up again. With this handy to use garment steam cleaner you'll have super fresh curtains in no time at all, minimum cost and certainly minimum fuss! The average cost of floor length curtains to be dry cleaned? A whopping £70+ and don't forget the cocktail of chemicals you'll be bringing back to your home.
So that's money saving and health saving too - TWO incredibly valid reasons to invest in a garment steamer today.
Using your steamer
- Fit your desired attachment and fill the water tank with water. If you are in a hard water area de-mineralised water (ironing water) will stop the machine 'furring up'.
- Plug the steamer in, it will warm up in around 20 minutes and the indicator light will go out
- Run the steamer over the area to be steamed while pumping the button on the handle up and down
- Gently pull on the fabric you are steaming to create some tension; this will help to remove creases
- The indicator light will switch on and off as the steamer maintains its temperature
- After use, unplug and leave to cool then empty the water tank
The steamer brush is effective on most fabrics including silk, denim, cotton, polyester and wool. To make sure the material is suitable for steaming, test a small part of the fabric. Materials such as leather, suede and synthetic velvet are not suitable for steaming.
|Recommended For||Steaming and removing creases from fabric, including clothes, upholstery and curtains. Steam cleaning clothes and refreshing all fabics around the home.|
|Included Contents||Steamer with 3 brush heads featuring crease feature for trousers, water jug and instructions|
|Power||230V / 800W / Mains - EU plug with UK adaptor|
|Colour||White and red|
|Size||31 x 6 cm (12 x 2 inches)|