Dr Frei Elastic Knee Joint Support
- Knee support provides soft and reliable fixation and compression of knee joint
- Breathable knee sleeve stretches in 4 different directions for comfortable use
- Great to use in cases of knee joint trauma, sprain of ligaments and much more
- For prevention of common dislocation and traumas while exercising
- Fits on either the left or right leg, available in five different sizes
Supportive yet comfortable knee support for fixation and compression of the knee joint
Are you looking for support for your knee joint after an injury or trauma? Dr Frei’s knee joint support is ideal for all those needing a little extra support around this body part. This comfortable knee support provides soft and reliable fixation and compression of the knee joint, allowing you to remain supported and comfortable throughout the day.
The breathable, light fabric of the knee support ensures maximum comfort when you are wearing it. The elastic knee support can be used to:
- Support your knee joint after traumas
- Support your knee during rehabilitation after removal of a plaster cast
- Prevent common dislocation and traumas while exercising
- Aid in relieving pain caused by sprains of ligaments, arthritis, arthrosis
You can use your knee support on either your right or your left leg as it fits both comfortably.
Measurement Guide - Which size do you need?
Knee circumference in cm:
M 34 - 39
L 40 - 45
XL 46 - 51
|Recommended For||Prevention of common dislocation and traumas while exercising|
|Included Contents||1 X knee support|
|Material||Breathable, light fabric with elastic & cotton thread|
|User Manual||Click here to download user manual|