DiaClin Mouth Spray
- Combat dry mouth with DiaClin Mouth Spray
- Dry mouth spray neutralises bacteria in a safe and natural way
- Stimulates saliva production in the mouth & harmless when swallowed
- Does not affect teeth and helps prevent tooth decay & crumbling
- Perfect for solving dry mouth problems
DiaClin dry mouth spray combats dry mouths preventing bacterial infection and stimulates saliva production
A dry mouth can often be a condition related to diabetes. It can be very inhibiting as well as irritating and uncomfortable! When you need instant relief from dry mouth DiaClin’s dry mouth spray should be the first thing you reach for.
What is DiaClin Mouth Spray? It’s a unique oral care product based on the 2QR-complex which prevents bacterial infection of the mouth by blocking harmful bacteria from binding to tissues and relieves discomforts such as dryness and soreness.
Sufferers of diabetes often experience the effects dry mouths can bring due to the insufficient production of saliva. DiaClin Mouth Spray solves the problem by stimulating the production of saliva and restoring the natural balance of the oral micro-flora. A healthy oral cavity prevents bleeding gums, plaque formation and ensures an odour free breath.
Use as often as you want...
There are a number of features which make the DiaClin Mouth Spray so effective. Some of these include:
- It’s CE certified which means that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health
- Based on the 2QR-complex
- Easy to use spray bottle for simple and quick application and can be used as often as you want every day
- Free from allergens and harsh chemicals
- No added preservatives
- Fresh taste – no nasty bitterness!
- No ingredients of animal origin
For effective application simply spray the liquid directly into the mouth. DiaClin Mouth Spray effectively and efficiently restores the microflora of the oral cavity and prevents problems from becoming more serious. You can use the spray every day as much as you desire. The pocket sized bottle is ideal to be kept in your bag or pocket for a quick spray on the go or tucked away in your medicine cupboard.
|Recommended For||Diabetic oral care|
|Dosage||For best results use at least 5 times a day|
|Function||Treats and prevents dry mouth and gum problems|