Clench It or Drench It
Out of stock
- Find out why you've started to leak urine or how to prevent the possibility in the future
- What you can do to alleviate incontinence
- How to stop stress incontinence recurring
- How to stay in control always
- Professor Grace Dorey tells us of the help available & where to get it
Urinary leakage is one of the most devastating things that can happen to a woman.
It causes acute embarrassment, untold panic and a real fear of further episodes. Leakage can occur while sneezing, coughing, running, laughing dancing or just following a desperate urge to empty the bladder.
Fortunately there is help from Professor Grace Dorey to those of us who have lost control and drench ourselves! You'll learn how to clench your pelvic floor muscles as part of an exercise recovery programme - even if you don't leak now, they will help you to maintain a fit pelvic floor.
|Included Contents||26 page book|
|Author||Grace Dorey PhD FCSP|
|Product Weight||0.085 kg|