Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator
- Buy 2 for £21.84 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £20.69 each and save 10%
- 90 vegetarian digestive stimulator capsules that promote natural, regular bowel movements
- Great for the liver and kidneys as it helps remove toxins from the body
- Take 1 per day to promote regular bowel movements essential to your overall health
- Created from natural ingredients proven to aid in digestion
- Softens and hydrates stools for easier elimination without straining
A Natural Solution for Bowel Issues Such as Constipation or Bloating
Created from natural ingredients, the Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator encourages healthy detoxification and elimination of toxins by way of regular bowel movements. A build up of faeces in the bowel and colon can cause harmful bacteria to form in the gut, leaving you with bloating, discomfort and constipation. Taking your Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator daily can help regulate your bowels and return you to happy digestive health.
Take the Strain and Pain out of ‘Going’
Containing plantain and liquorice, the Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator draws moisture into the stools making them much easier to pass. Constipation is caused by the stools moving too slowly through the digestive system and drying out before they can be comfortably passed. With encouragement from ingredients such as Aloe vera, cape aloe, cascara sagrada, the stools are passed through the digestive tract at a normal speed and are moist enough to be expelled when they reach the rectum.
The inclusion of calming ingredients such as ginger, fennel and peppermint means gas and bloating are reduced and symptoms of indigestion are lessened.
Gentle, Effective Relief
Some over-the-counter digestion products can leave you feeling like you are having painful stomach contractions as they force the digestive system to move things along at an unnaturally fast rate. The Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator is a gentle and natural way to find digestive relief. Starting with just one tablet a day and working up to two if necessary to return your bowel movements to normal, whether that means going daily or every other day – every individual is different.
It’s What’s Inside That Counts…
The Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator contains many natural ingredients proven to aid in great digestive health, below are some of the highlights:
- Aloe Vera Leaf: Known for its soothing effects, Aloe Vera contains natural laxative compounds called anthraquinones, which are strong digestive stimulators
- Barberry Root: Historically used throughout Asia, Europe and North America, Barberry Root is a great digestive tonic
- Cascara Sagrada Bark: Harvested from trees found primarily along the Pacific coast of North America, Cascara Sagrada Bark contains the natural laxative compound anthraquinone
- Chinese Rhubarb Root: Used for over 2000 years in China as a colon cleanser and enema, this species of rhubarb contains natural laxative anthraquinones
- Dandelion Root: Dandelion is a powerful digestive tonic and the root is used to promote detoxification and elimination of toxins by stimulating the liver and kidneys
- Fennel Seed: The seed of the fennel plant works to ease digestive spasms and expel gas. It is often mixed with strong laxative herbs to reduce the likelihood of painful cramps and bloating
- Ginger Root: Ginger has been used in teas and medicine for many years due to its soothing effects and abilities to reduce bloating and gas
- Liquorice Root: Liquorice root increases mucus in the colon and draws moisture into the stool, making it softer and easier to pass
- Meadowsweet (aerial parts): Meadowsweet is a natural anti-inflammatory and the British Herbal Compendium lists meadowsweet as an effective herb for acid indigestion and gastric irritation
- Peppermint Leaf: As with ginger, peppermint is popularly used to settle an upset stomach and calm the digestive tract. It works to naturally reduce gas and indigestion
We recommend one capsule daily to promote regular bowel movements. You may increase to two capsules daily if your bowels need a little more help.
The Blessed Herbs Digestive Stimulator supplements are not recommended for long-term use. Following the dosage instructions, you can get your digestive system back on track and once you are experiencing regular, comfortable bowel movements, you can keep things going with the right diet and plenty of water.
- Cape Aloe (leaf)
- Aloe Vera (leaf)
- Cascara Sagrada (bark)
- Chinese Rhubard (root)
- Barberry (root)
- Dandelion (root)
- Artichoke (leaf)
- Amla (fruit)
- Belleric Myrobalan (fruit)
- Chebulic Myrobalban (fruit)
- Meadwosweet (aerial parts)
- Plantain (leaf)
- Ginger (root)
- Fennel (seed)
- Peppermint (leaf)
- Fenugreek (seed)
- Liquorice (root)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule composed of vegetable cellulose and purified water.
|Ingredients||Please see product description for full list of ingredients.|
|Recommended For||Digestive health and to aid constipation.|
|Can be used with||Go Better Folding Toilet Stool|
|Dosage||1 per day increasing to 2 per day if required to achieve results.|