Beurer SL70 Snore Stopper
- Gentle snoring solution for light and heavy snorers
- Uses barely noticeable sound and vibrations to combat snoring
- Fits easily and comfortably to ensure it is unnoticeable to the user
- Free Beurer SleepQuiet app allows you to track and analyse your snoring
- Innovative snore detection as it extracts the user's snoring and bone conduction vibration signal
The Beurer SL 70 snore stopper - finally ending sleepless nights
For our daily well-being, getting enough sleep is of enormous importance. We all know how hard the next day is it at work if you have had a bad night’s sleep. We often think that when we sleep our bodies basically shut themselves down but that is far from the truth. Sleep is a highly active time in which your body does a lot of processing, restoration, strengthening and repairing. It is also when all the information we gather during the day is processed and stored in our long-term memory. For all these processes to be completed properly adults need between about 7-9 hours sleep every night and you know if you don’t get that then you can become moody and irritable which can have a knock-on effect on other aspects of your life.
One major reason that somebody’s sleep is impacted is snoring, whether it’s your own which is so loud it wakes you up or it’s your partner that won’t shut up, no matter how many times you dig them in their ribs. Every other man over 40 snores and every other woman from 50. Frequently the nocturnal noises increase with age due to the slackening of the throat musculature or tympanic muscle. During sleep, these muscles relax, causing the tongue to tilt backwards and block the airway in the throat.
There are many ways to stop snoring. Long term options include losing weight but you probably want a more immediate solution. There are a number of options such as mouth pieces and chin straps which do actually stop the snoring, however they can often stop you sleeping as well, having a strap around your head that stops your mouth opening really isn’t comfortable. Your final option would be to turn to surgery, which like all surgery carries risk with it which you would rather avoid. It may seem that you will have to accept a bad nights sleep as a part of your life but Beurer have developed the SL70 Snore Stopper so that you don’t have to.
Gentle Snore Therapy for Light to Heavy Snorers
The Beurer SL70 Snore Stopper is a comfortable and effective solution to snoring. It uses innovative real-time detection of snoring through the recording of noise and structure-borne noises, the noises that cause you to snore. When the snore stopper detects the noise, it sends a gentle tone and vibration into your ear, this causes you to reposition yourself so that your tongue is no longer blocking your airways. Even though the vibration and tone is enough to cause you to change position and stop snoring, it is still gentle enough that is completely unnoticeable.
Track and analyse your snoring
As well as getting an effective way to stop snoring, you can also track your snoring to analyse what is the possible cause so that that you can address the problem. The user-friendly "Beurer SleepQuiet" app allows you to accurately analyse your snoring behaviour and helps you reduce the nuisance snoring. The data is transferred directly to your smartphone (apple and android) for you to easily see your results. The app will show you;
- An easy to read snoring indicator- it shows you how intense your snoring intensity was per hour in the night or how many snoring sounds the Beurer SL 70 snore stopper recorded in an hour. Your snoring is automatically divided into four levels, in normal, light, medium, to heavy.
- Snoring Diary- with the help of the diary function, you can identify and address possible causes of snoring.
- Snoring Statistics- shows you at a glance how much you snore every hour as well as the volume of the loudest snore in the night. In the Settings menu item, you can adjust the sound and vibration alarm to your individual needs.
For our physical and mental well-being, a restful night with adequate sleep is very important. Unpleasant snoring, whether caused by yourself or your partner, can enormously restrict the nights rest.
The discreet snore stopper from Beurer is the perfect anti-snoring device that is easy and comfortable to use whilst providing an excellent solution to unpleasant noises during sleep.
|Recommended For||Effective and comfortable solution to snoring for a peaceful nights sleep|
|Can be used with||Beurer SleepQuiet App|
|Included Contents||Snore Stopper, 2 x earplugs (small, medium, large), charging cable, quick start guide|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|Size||50 x 10 x 60mm (2 x 0.4 x 2.4 inches)|