Beurer OT30 Basal Ovulation Thermometer with App and Bluetooth
- Buy 2 for £43.69 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £41.39 each and save 10%
- Naturally track your cycle for effective family planning via oral or vaginal temperature measurements that take just 3 minutes a day
- Use in conjunction with the free Ovy app compatible on both Android and iPhone for cycle tracking and up to the minute ovulation info
- Developed by women, for women looking for a more natural family planning method
- The Ovy app calculates your cycle: ovulation, fertile phase and next period with results transferred via Bluetooth
- Class 1 medical device by health and well-being experts Beurer with 30 memory spaces so you can see how your body works
Natural Birth Control and Family Planning, no Pills, Coils or Injections in Sight!
Whether you are trying for a baby or you want to avoid a pregnancy, the Beurer OT30 Ovulation Basal Thermometer works in combination with the fee Ovy app for iPhone or Android to naturally track your body’s menstrual cycle. Simply put, it lets you know when you are at your most fertile, the exact day you will ovulate and when your next period is due. This lets you plan effectively and takes the guesswork out of conceiving a baby.
Giving You Control, Naturally
Basal ovulation thermometers are a revolutionary and convenient way to plan for your future, whether that future includes a bundle of joy or not! The measurement of basal body temperature for fertility use was actually first used in the 1930s, of course scientific advances mean the technique is far more accurate these days!
The Beurer OT30 Ovulation Basal Thermometer and Ovy app make keeping track of your cycle and planning for the future a breeze, with none of the side effects or inconveniences often associated with other forms of contraceptive:
- The birth control pill can cause headaches, nausea, mood swings or breast soreness
- Quarterly visits to the doctor’s surgery and prescription wait times encroach on your downtime
- Forgetting to take your pill can mean a trip to the pharmacy for emergency contraceptive and can mess up your cycle as your period arrives earlier than it should
- There are many stories about complications and fatalities related to the pill, no more worrying
- Manmade hormones enter into your body and stop you ovulating when using the pill or a hormonal coil – try a natural way instead!
- No more coil related side effects such as stomach cramps, heavier periods, nausea, backache, and discomfort should the coil come out of place – if this happens even slight movements can cause great pain and removing the coil can be agonising if there are complications during insertion
How Do Basal Thermometers/Ovulation Thermometers Work?
The Beurer OT30 Ovulation Basal Thermometer tracks your temperature daily and instantly transfers the results via Bluetooth to the Ovy app so you don’t have to do any of the hard work. The LED ring on the thermometer will light up as it transfers your data, so you know it’s stored the information. The app then clearly shows you the exact day you will ovulate and when your fertile stage is, as well as telling you the day you should get your next period. The thermometer has a flexible tip and is suitable for temperature monitoring either orally or vaginally and is a perfect, natural way to plan or prevent a pregnancy, it’s that simple!
No More Unnatural Hormone Influencers
The oral contraceptive pill was a huge revelation for women when it was approved for use on the NHS and it is still the most popular form of contraception today. For years, women have used hormone-based contraceptives without really considering possible side-effects but when you consider that you are putting manmade hormones into your body, you have to wonder, is this the best option for me? Especially if you feel you have been negatively affected by the contraceptive pill. Maybe it’s time to go down the natural route with the Beurer OT30 Ovulation Basal Thermometer and easy to use Ovy app.
Perhaps you are just sick of the inconvenience of having to go to the doctors for a blood pressure reading and then having to wait for your prescription, to repeat the process in another 12 weeks’ time. This basal thermometer takes your temperature reading within 3 minutes and then you carry on with your day, easy peasy!
Convenient, natural, reliable, easy and body friendly family planning with the Beurer OT30 Ovulation Basal Thermometer, try it and you’ll never look back.
|Recommended For||Natural Birth Control and Family Planning, no Pills, Coils or Injections in Sight|
|Included Contents||1 x basal thermometer | 1 x instructions and 5 yr guarantee|
|Power||1 x 3v lithium battery (included)|