Beurer MG151 3D Shiatsu Massager
- Relax and release muscle tension with shiatsu massage
- 8 massage heads mimic the movement of a massage therapist
- Adjustable speed to help find your desired massage intensity
- Added heat and light function for added healing benefits
- Cost and time effective alternative to a visit to your therapist
Trusted massage technique that has been trusted for decades
Shiatsu is a type of massage that was developed in Japan over 100 years ago, based on ideas taken from traditional Chinese medicine. The objective of Shiatsu is to boost your physical, emotional, and mental well-being by removing blockages of energy in your body’s natural energy systems, or Meridians as they are also known.
Shiatsu massage works by applying pressure along those energy systems. Shiatsu has a literal translation of ‘finger massage’, however when applied by a professional they will use their hands and elbows to give deep and intensive massage. although the idea of Meridian systems may seem a bit farfetched and out-dated, the benefits of a deep shiatsu massage have been felt and trusted for decades.
What are the benefits of Shiatsu massage?
- Relaxation- as you would expect, shiatsu massage is extremely relaxing for anyone who receives it, in fact research by the Shiatsu Society 95% of people felt calmer after a session and more than half had improved sleep which has a positive impact on your whole life.
- Muscle aches and pains- Shiatsu massage works tension and spasms out of muscles. It moves and pulls on the muscles to release the stress within the muscles. It also releases tension in acupressure points. It has been found to naturally reduce back and joint pain as well as improving tension.
- Other benefits- although the two main benefits are relaxation and pain relief, shiatsu massage has been found to reduce migraines, improve digestive conditions such as constipation and even improve skin problems.
Your own massage therapist in your own home whenever you need it
A visit to a massage therapist can cost anywhere from £25 up to £50+ per session which can quickly become very expensive. You then also have to find time in your schedule to fit it in, so wouldn’t it be great if you could receive all the benefits listed above for a fraction of the price and whenever you want or need it. The Beurer MG 151 is the solution to your problems, it has 8 rotating massage heads that mimic the fingers, palms, and elbows of your therapist to ensure you receive all the required benefits.
Unlike lower quality massagers, the massage heads rotate both clock wise and anti-clockwise so that you get the proper stretching and pulling of the muscles that makes shiatsu massage so effective and beneficial. There are 3 speed settings, so you can find your perfect massage intensity, from a slow and relaxing massage to help you unwind or a powerful and intense massage for deep muscle pain relief.
The Beurer MG 151 is shaped like a belt to make it easy to apply to different parts of the body. You can hold it on your shoulders, upper-back, lower-back and legs. The large and easy grip handles also allow you to pull the massage heads tighter into the body to add further intensity to your massage.
The added power of heat and light
The massage heads also have a light and heat function that can be switched on. The addition of light and heat will improve circulation in the massaged area to bring more blood, oxygen, and nutrients for additional healing benefits to damaged and tired muscle tissue."
|Programmes||3 Speed settings|
|Recommended For||Mimics real shiatsu massage for relaxation and relieving sore muscles|
|Included Contents||1 x Massager, Mains plug|
|Power||UK Mains Plug|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|Size||104cm x 18cm x 13cm|
|Washing Instructions||Spot clean with a damp cloth (always unplug from mains when cleaning)|