Beurer FW20 Footwarmer
- 3 temperature settings
- Regulated for consistent warmth
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes
- Illuminated control & overheat protection system
- Machine-washable inner lining
- Suitable up to shoe size 12-UK (47-EU)
Say goodbye to cold feet and hello improved circulation with this fabulous foot warmer from Beurer
When your feet are cold, it can be hard to relax. But with this Cosy Heated Foot Warmer from Beurer, you can warm your feet in no time.
With 3 electronically regulated temperatures settings and an easy slide control, you can enjoy consistent and controllable warmth exactly where you need it. After 90-minutes use, the foot warmer will automatically switch-off so you don’t have to worry about dozing off. The Beurer heated foot warmer is made to a superior standard and are backed with the Oeko-Tek 100 certification for their top quality, skin-friendly fabrics. The exterior is finished with super soft micro-fleece fibres while the cosy teddy-fleece lining is fully hand-washable to keep your foot warmer fresh.
Is it true that women get cold feet more than men?
YES! Sadly it's true! A recent survey found that women are nine times more likely than men to develop cold in their extremities, and more likely to suffer from Raynaud's disease. Raynaud's disease is the painful condition caused by the lack of blood reaching fingers and toes - and sufferers could find great relief with this footwarmer!
So why do women feel the cold more? Well, their fat layers are more evenly distributed giving internal insulation but this in turn means our blood supply protects our core organs and the trunk of our body rather than the extremities. Less blood flow to the hands and feet means they become cold. Men however have more heat-generating muscle mass which improves their blood flow making them warmer.
Also - women have thinner skin than men, and as they age skin gets even thinner. The skin on women's feet is thinner and has less subcutaneous fat than men's, so it is hard for them to keep warm. So just as women's faces get thinner as they age, so too does the skin on their feet and this is why the blood finds it hard to get to them and warm them up. That's why we find more women than men buy the Beurer Foot Warmers (but not exclusively!) and why they work so effectively to keep feet warm, comfortable and healthy!
This product has three heat settings.
Want to know some top tips for keeping feet warm (and healthy)?
* Comfortable footwear - Tight fitting shoes restrict circulation, keep it comfy!.
* Diet - Some foods will help such as Vitamin K rich ginger, fish, parsley, salad, spring onions, apricots and celery. Vitamin K helps improve circulation.
* Exercise - Will keep the heart healthy - a brisk walk or cycle will help.
* Try a foot spa - NEVER use a hot water bottle or radiator - the heat is too intense this can often cause burns. A footspa is a gentle way to warm the feet and stimulate circulation in the safest way possible. Beurer do a great range of warming foot spas too!
* Try a heated foot warmer - Just like the foot-spa the gentle heat is kinder to your feet. Nothing too severe that could cause chilblains, or even burn the skin. With a heated foot warmer the user will enjoy gentle, cosy and effective heat in the safest way possible.
* Moisturise feet - lanolin helps the skin to retain moisture improving blood flow and helping to retain heat in your feet, so keep your feet moisturised and supple.
|Programmes||.3 Temperature settings Level: 0 Off 1 Minimum heat 2 Moderate heat 3 Maximum heat|
|Recommended For||Electric foot warmer to warm feet, prevent chillblains, improve circulation and super-effective for natural pain relief|
|Length||32cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Guarantee||3 year guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer FW20 User Manual|
|Function||3 Temperature Settings|
|Height||26cm (10.2 Inches)|
|Washing Instructions||Washable, removable teddy lining|
|Width||26cm (10.2 Inches)|
recommend this product