Beurer BM19 Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Talking upper arm blood pressure monitor
- For upper arm circumference 22cm to 30cm
- Large, easy to read illuminated LCD display behind mirrored glass
- 2 x 60 memory spaces, with time and date
- WHO indicator
Easily monitor you blood pressure with the Beurer BM19
Maintain accurate and easy blood pressure monitoring with the Beurer BM19 Talking Blood Pressure Monitor. The BM19 provides you with a non-invasive measurement on an easy to read, large illuminated LCD display with mirrored glass for enhanced clarity. It will also ‘read’ your measurement out for you with a clear, acoustic voice output, with adjustable volume. If you suffer from poor vision, this is the perfect blood pressure monitor for you.
How are my values determined?
You can rest assured knowing your values are determined and presented on the globally recognised WHO guidelines. The BM19 will alert the user to possible disturbances, particularly helpful for anybody who suffers from cardiac arrhythmia. There are 2 x 60 memory slots to record data for two persons. An average of results can also be displayed.
The BM19 is a medical product, but should not be used as a substitute to medical advice. Always consult your doctor regarding your readings. It is perfect for keeping track of your blood pressure at home or on the move instead of visiting your local GP for routine checks. The BM19 has an automatic switch off when not in use.
Benefits of the Beurer BM19
The Beurer has a number of suberb benefits, all of which will make your life easier and monitorying your blood pressure easy.
- You will be warned of possible disturbances of the cardiac rhythm (arrhythmia detection)
- WHO classification
- Incorporates fully-automatic measurement on the upper arm
- Volume is adjustable
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Large and vivid easy-to-read LCD display
- Time and date display
- Automatic switch-off function so it doesn’t matter if you forget
- Medical product
- For an upper arm circumference measuring between 22-30 cms
Don’t miss a beat with the Beurer BM19. Easily monitor your blood pressure either at home or on the go, there’s no need to second guess it any longer. Due to its ‘talking function’ it is also perfect for those who are a little hard of hearing. Not only that the device boasts a choice of 5 languages which include: English, German, French, Spanish and Russian. The BM19 is volume adjustable and the voice can be deactivated if you prefer to operate the monitor without it.