Beper Pure Australian Wool Electric Blanket
- 100% Australian sheep’s wool electric blanket
- An electric blanket will save you loads on heating!
- With wired controllers so you can easily adjust the heat level
- So soft and cosy; amazing insulation properties keep it warm long after switching it off
- Two heat levels so you can find the perfect temperature for you
A heated fleece blanket is the durable, luxurious and economical way to heat your bed
Staying warm in winter can be an absolute nightmare, especially as far as bills are concerned. Save money by just heating your bed rather than entire rooms! It’s not just sensible, it feels amazing; imagine climbing into a perfectly warmed bed on a cold night and drifting off in cosy warmth. This electric blanket is made from 100% Australian sheep’s wool for luxurious, soft quality that lasts.
There are so many benefits from a pure wool blanket:
- Durable and strong, wool lasts for years
- Moisture wicking to draw away sweat and release it into the air, keeping you dry and comfy. This means it also resists mould and mildew!
- Amazing natural insulation means it stays warm hours after switching off
- Hypoallergenic, for easy breathing and a worry-free sleep
- Wool is renewable and sustainable, so it’s gentle on the earth as well as on you!
When placed between your mattress and fitted sheet, this blanket will add a gorgeously soft layer of fleece to your bed. The wired controller allows you to select a temperature level and even switch it off, without getting up.
Using your electric blanket
- Place the blanket securely between your mattress and fitted sheet using the outer slots to hold it in place
- Plug the power cord into an electrical socket
- Use one of the controllers to select either minimum or maximum heat
- The indicator light will switch on and your blanket will start warming up!
We recommend turning the blanket on for 30 minutes before bedtime to warm your bed up. Then switch it off before you drift off into a warm and cosy night’s sleep. Your blanket can be machine washed for your convenience; just remove the electrical cords and wash it at 30 degrees, then air dry.
|Programmes||2 Heat levels|
|Recommended For||Keeping warm in bed|
|Material||100% Pure Australian wool|
|Power||Single- 60W, Double-120W|
|Size||Single-150cm x 80cm (59" x 31"), Double- 160cm x 140 cm (63" x 55")|
|Washing Instructions||Machine Washable (30˚C)|