Beper Digital Alcohol tester
- Breathalyser reliably and accurately measures blood alcohol content
- Alcohol breath tester gives you a quick response
- Pocket sized personal breathalyser for when you need it
- Digital alcohol test with audible alert
- Easy to read digital display
The Pocket breathalyser which will keep you in control of your own and others safety
Do you know how much is too much? Everyone loves a drink but more than often, we aren’t aware of how much we have drunk and if we are under or over the recommended daily limit. Government guidelines advise that we shouldn’t consume more than 3-4 units of alcohol a day for men (equivalent to a pint and a half of 4% beer) and 2-3 units for women (equivalent to a 175 ml glass of wine). 'Regularly' refers to drinking alcohol every day or most days.
The risk is never worth taking and knowledge is power. With this personal breathalyser from Beper, you can rest assured knowing you can always monitor and understand your blood alcohol content levels.
Accurate and reliable, the Beper Digital Alcohol tester estimates the amount of alcohol in your bloodstream based on the amount of ethanol detected in the air you exhale into the device. Ready to use straight from the box the Personal breathalyser boasts a bright, easy to read digital display and an on/off power button. It also comes with a hand harness for easy usage and requires 2 AAA batteries to get going. Small enough to keep on your person in your bag or discreet enough to keep in your draws.
How to use the tester
- Press and hold the power button for 1 second, the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound
- The ‘warm up’ symbol is displayed and the 10 to 00 countdown is started which indicate the tester is in warm up mode
- The ‘blow’ symbol is displayed when warm up is finished and then the 10 to 00 countdown is started that indicates the tester is in testing mode
- Blow steady into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds
- Read the result from the alcohol tester LCD
When should you use your personal breathalyser?
Some people often think that you should use your breathalyser immediately after you drink and this is where problems can arise. In fact, the highest level of blood alcohol content is evident 30 to 90 minutes after you have stopped drinking because the alcoholic drink has had time to be fully absorbed into your bloodstream.
Soon after you have finished your drinks, your breathalyser’s reading could be much lower than it would be after 30-90 minutes as the alcohol hasn’t taken effect and been absorbed into your blood system.
Do you remember having told your friends, colleagues or a family member that they have had a little too much to drive and being fought off with excuses and dismissal? In these types of situations the benefit of the breathalyser is very clear. The breathalyser will give you the power to back up your argument and concerns for the safety of those close to you. The breathalyser allows you to help rectify a situation without having to pass your own judgement. A breathalyser is a responsible way to help keep safe those around you without having to use your arguing or persuasion skills.
There are many great benefits of owning a breathalyser, not just for yourself but also for the benefits of others too, don’t be without yours!
|Recommended For||measuring your blood alcohol content levels|
|Included Contents||1 x Alcohol tester & Hand harness included|
|Power||2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Size||12.8 x 7.8 x 2.2 cm|