Neen Aquaflex Cones Pelvic Floor Exercise System
- Improve your pelvic tone by 60% with easy to do kegel exercises
- Variable size cones with different weights
- Improves bladder control & sexual sensation
- Results in just 12 weeks if used daily
- As featured on C4's Embarrassing Bodies
Improve your pelvic tone by 60% as shown in C4's Embarassing Bodies programme.
TOP RATED PELVIC EXERCISER! Kegel exercising made easy, simply pop in a cone and by natural reflex action your muscles will automatically close around it, keep it in place and you'll be exercising without even knowing it.
Aquaflex is a clinically proven pelvic floor exercise system, consisting of two weighted exercise cones specially designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. A stronger pelvic floor will help you to improve bladder control and improve sexual response and satisfaction. A weak pelvic floor is not inevitable for women - 70% of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by using weighted vaginal cones, such as Aquaflex.
Simple to use the AquaFlex Pelvic Floor Exercise System takes just 20 minutes, once a day, if used daily; you can expect results in just 12 weeks. Aqua flex has a range of sizes and weights, so as you get stronger you can hold a heavier weight making your pelvic floor stronger each time you use it! Full instruction booklet included, use daily and you'll have REALLY noticeable results in just 12 weeks!
Unsure whether Aquaflex is right for you? Read our blog to compare Aquaflex with Kegel8 Exercise Cones. Please note, Aquaflex is not suitable for people who suffer from prolapse.
What are the Benefits of Aquaflex Cones?
- Reduces or eliminates involuntary leakage of urine.
- Prevent & treat stress incontinence.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor
- Increases your pelvic muscle strength.
- See amazing results within weeks.
- Strengthen the pelvic floor after the menopause
You should Use Aquaflex Cones if:
- You suffer from urinary stress incontinence.
- You suffer from the first stages of mild stress incontinence.
- You have a first degree prolapse.
- Your pelvic floor is weak due to childbirth or menopause.
How to Use Aquaflex Cones
To achieve the best results in the shortest time, it’s a good idea to use Aquaflex every day for the first eight to twelve weeks. If you can’t exercise daily, obviously it will take longer for you to reach your goal. Many women will find that they can’t manage to hold all the weights. If this happens to you, there’s no need for concern. As with any form of exercise it’s important that you make slow and sure progress within limits that are suitable for you personally.
- The Aquaflex comes with two different sized cones. You should start your pelvic exercising with the larger cone first (Size 2) and then once you have full control of the Size 2 cone you can progress to the smaller cone (Size 1).
We recommend you start with the larger cone as the small cone can fall out, even with a low weight due to your lack of pelvic strength.
- You should insert the larger cone without adding any weights first. Stand up and try to use your pelvic floor muscles to try to hold the empty cone in your vagina.
If you can retain the cone with no effort, you can now start adding weights. If you can’t do this, lie down with knees bent and feet flat on the surface you’re lying on.
Then tighten your pelvic muscles whilst gently pulling on the cord as if trying to pull the cone out.
- Tighten the muscles ten times, then stand up again and try to hold the cone in place. If it still doesn’t stay in place, repeat the exercise the following morning.
If it requires some effort to retain the empty cone shell, this is your starting point for using your Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System. You can start adding weights as you feel your muscles getting stronger.
If the empty cone stays in place while in the standing position, gently pull the cone out by the cord and start adding weights until you find it an effort to keep the cone in place. Then you will have found the ideal weight to use for starting your exercises.
- Once you’ve established your starting weight, you should aim to increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place. Try for up to 20 minutes a day.
When the cone is in place it will cause your pelvic floor muscles to contract automatically around the cone. It is this reflex action that is exercising and strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.
When you can retain the large cone with all the weights in place it’s time to progress to the smaller cone. Once again, start with an empty cone and gradually add increasingly heavier weights.
Kegel8 Vaginal Cones
Reviews suggest that both the Aquaflex Cones and the Kegel8 Cones give great results when it comes to strengthening the pelvic floor. We compared the two, and found that Kegel8 Cones are easier to remove than the Aquaflex Cones, look and feel more attractive, and have more comprehensive instructions. With Aquaflex, you are able to increase the weight more gradually.
|Included Contents||One small cone, one larger cone and weights: 20g x 2, 10g x 1, 50g x1 in a storage clam-shell box.|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Aquaflex Cones Instructions For Use|
|Size||Small cone- 6cm x 2.2cm (2.3" x 0.86") Large cone-6cm x 2.6cm (2.3" x 1")|