Chin Strap for Snoring
- Buy 2 for £10.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.89 each and save 10%
- Fully adjustable anti-snoring device, stops snoring even when sleeping on your back features fleece lining and adjustable Velcro strap for the perfect fit, suits men and women
- 20% more oxygen when you breathe through your nose, promotes nose breathing rather than mouth breathing for better health
- Snoring aid that gently keeps your mouth closed to prevent snoring, dry mouth and sore throats but also promotes better health and helps you wake refreshed rather than groggy
- Prevents the vibrations and obstruction that cause snoring by closing the mouth comfortable and securely
- More effective than other stop snoring solutions and this helps your overall health and could prevent the use of a CPAP machine because you'll draw in more oxygen with each breath,
You and your partner can get a good night’s sleep again - even on your back – with this anti-snore chin strap!
Snoring is annoying but common. 45% of us snore some of the time. 25% of us snore all the time. Are you one of those that are keeping yourself and others up at night? Not enough sleep makes you irritable. You can find it hard to think. It can even cause depression. Is your partner is up all night and desperate for a solution? Perhaps it's waking you up from your sleep too. Luckily everyone can benefit from a better night's sleep with the simple yet effective way of stopping night-time noises.
The Anti-Snore Strap works by stopping the physical symptoms that cause you to snore. Sleeping on your back increases snoring. This is because your mouth opens and obstructs you airway. The vibrations in your airway is what makes the snoring sound. At worst case, it is known as obstructive sleep apnoea and can stop you breathing. If you find yourself digging your partner in the ribs or turning them over, its too late. You've been disturbed.
But the anti-snoring jaw strap stops you snoring, even when on your back. Gently holding their mouth closed, airways stay unobstructed. You also don't wake up with dry mouth or a sore throat. Get a snug fit with the velcro strap and holes for your ears. You don't have to worry about it irritating you throughout the night either. The soft fleece lining is comfortable and helps to ensure you and your loved one finally get to sleep in peace and QUIET!
20% More Oxygen When you Breathe Through Your Nose - It's Official!
Fed up of waking up feeling groggy? That's because humans were designed to breathe through their noses - this gets more air into the lungs and more oxygen too. So this strap isn't just about stopping snoring, its also about sleeping soundly, not waking to have to drink water in the night because your mouth is dry and waking feeling so refreshed you'll be amazed!
Nose breathers have also been found to increase their oxygen levels, and in some cases this has meant that they do not need to use a CPAP machine. Refreshing news from some who don't want to battle the challenges of sleep apnoea.
The Anti-Snore Chin Strap will fit heads from 66cm - 86 cm in circumference from below the chin to the crown of the head. The crown of the head is the centre of the skull further towards the back of the head as opposed to right on top of it. You can use a flexible measuring tape to measure the full circumference. Alternatively, you may measure from the crown, down the side of the face, passing just in front of the ear and down to the chin and then multiply this measurement by 2 to give you the full head circumference.
If you know you have a smaller head, or if you are purchasing this device for a junior, we would recommend the Sleep Pro Anti-Snore Chin Strap which is a smaller fitting, designed to fit heads from 54 to 62cm from chin to crown.
|Brand||North American Health Wellness|
|Recommended For||Stopping snoring from occurring by keeping airways clear|
|Included Contents||One strap|
|Adjustable||Adjustable via velcro strap|
|Size||66-86cm (Measure top of the head round the chin)|