Amielle Comfort Vaginal Dilator Set with Sylk Lubricant
- Vaginal Dilator set developed by GPs & Gynaecologists with twist & lock handle
- Curved tip makes it easier to insert and helps prevent scarring following surgery & radiotherapy
- Helps prevent vaginal stenosis, ideal to use if you experience painful intercourse vaginismus and dyspareunia
- 5 graduated vaginal dilators for progressive home dilator therapy
- Twist & lock handle, lubricating gel and 5 curved top dilators.
Amielle Comfort Dilator set with a curved tip for easier insertion is ideal for the treatment of vaginal stenosis, dyspareunia & vaginismus
Vaginismus, the involuntary spasm of vaginal muscles, and Dyspareunia, extremely painful intercourse, can severely affect a woman's sex life and confidence. Both of these conditions can occur as a result of vaginal surgery, trauma during childbirth or fear of penetration as a result of an unpleasant sexual encounter. When suffering from these conditions it's important to work slowly to rehabilitate the muscles in a way that makes you feel completely in control and comfortable.
Vaginal stenosis is a side effect of pelvic radiotherapy.making it narrower and shorter. It can lead to discomfort during vaginal examinations and during lovemaking. Amielle Comfort Dilators offer a discreet self treatment for painful sexual intercourse and post vaginal surgery. With five graduating sizes, including the smallest ever vaginal dilator, this set allows you to take control of your rehabilitation by increasing size as slowly as you want, so as to be as kind to your body as possible.
Self-Treatment at a Pace to Suit You
Developed in conjunction with psychosexual therapists, Amielle Comfort vaginal dilators help you familiarise yourself with your body and build your confidence until you feel able to progress to natural penetration with a partner. The five graduated sizes allow you to progress your treatment at your own pace. The smooth surface and lock handle make insertion and removal easier.
Here are the dilator sizes in the Amielle Comfort Dilator Set which features the unique twist and lock handle for easier use
Dilator Size 0 - 7cm x 1.5cm (2.75 inches x 0.62 inches)
Dilator Size 1 - 9cm x 2cm (3.5 inches x 0.75 inches)
Dilator Size 2 - 11cm x 2.5cm (4.25 inches x 1.25 inches)
Dilator Size 3 - 14cm x 3cm (5.5 inches x 1.25 inches)
Dilator Size 4 - 16cm x 3.5cm (6.25 inches x 1.5 inches)
Each vaginal dilator is made from smooth, body-friendly plastic which makes insertion easy and painless. A grooved handle which can be easily attached to each dilator with a simple twist-lock motion, gives the user greater control.
Treating Vaginismus and Dyspareunia isn't simply a case of retraining the muscles; it's also about building confidence, becoming familiar with your body and beginning to enjoy intercourse once again. Designed in conjunction with psychosexual therapists, Amielle Comfort vaginal dilator set help users to explore their bodies at their own pace, find out what feels comfortable and gradually work their way towards a pain-free and fulfilling sex life.
How to Use Amielle Dilators
- When using your dilators for the first time, wash them in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly ensuring all traces of soap have been removed.
- Use the dilators in a place that is comfortable and ensures your privacy.
- The recommended position to use the dilators is to lie flat on your back with your knees bent and legs slightly apart. Alternatively stand with one leg raised on a chair.
- Starting with the smallest dilator, attach the handle using the twist & lock action.
- Apply the water-based lubricant around the tip of the dilator and a small amount to your vaginal opening.
- Controlling your breathing, relaxing as much as possible gently ease the dilator into your vagina as deeply as is comfortable and leave it in position for up to 5 minutes.
- You may find when you begin using the dilators that you can only tolerate the tip of the dilator inside your vagina. This is perfectly normal.
This sequence should be repeated daily. When you feel comfortable with using the smallest dilator, gradually move to the next size and so on. There is no time limit on the time it takes to progress to each new size – take it at your own pace. It is advised that when you can comfortably insert the smallest size dilator, change to the next size in the same session, as your vaginal muscles will already be relaxed, and you will find it easier to progress to the next size. This also applies as you progress to the other sizes. When you feel comfortable with inserting the larger dilators you may be ready to attempt penetrative sexual intercourse.
|Recommended For||Vaginal stenosis, dyspareunia & vaginismus|
|Included Contents||5 trainers, insertion handle, lubricating jelly and cleaning brush.|
|Material||Body safe plastic|
|Size||Size 1: 7cm x 1.4cm (3.5 inches x 0.75 inches), Size 2: 9cm x 2.cm (3.5 inches x 0.75 inches), Size 3: 11cm x 2.5cm (4.25 inches x 1 inches), Size 4: 14cm x 3cm (5.5 inches x 1.25 inches), Size 5: 16cm x 3.5cm (6.25 inches x x 1.5 inches)|