Amielle Care Vaginal Dilator Set
- Amielle Care Vaginal Dilator set developed by GPs & Gynaecologists features a flat tip & twist & lock handle
- Prevents scarring following surgery & radiotherapy, these dilators reach the distal end of the vagina
- Use if you experience vaginismus during intercourse or following oncology
- 4 graduated vaginal dilator set with flatter tip for extra comfort with handle
- Full DVD instructions to help your home dilator therapy be as successful as possible
Take an active roll in your treatment with Amielle Care vaginal dilator set - with a flat top these dilators are widely used in gynaecology oncology as the flat end reaches the distal end of the vagina.
Amielle Care Vaginal Dilators offer a proven self treatment for post pelvic radiotherapy adhesions and scarring. If you've had radiotherapy to your vagina, cervix or pelvis you may experience some internal scarring or adhesions. This scarring can make your vagina narrower, drier and less elastic. By preventing the formation of this painful scar tissue within your vagina it will help it to remain supple so that sexual intercourse and vaginal examinations will not cause you discomfort or pain.
Designed in conjunction with the UK National Forum of Gynaecological Oncology Nurses, Amielle Care vaginal dilator set will help you reduce the risk of scarring and offers an effective way for you to take an active role in your treatment and recovery.
Amielle Care Dilators have been developed with the help of UK National Forum of Gynaecological Oncology Nurses.
This range of vaginal dilators is designed to help women alleviate medical conditions affecting the vaginal structure, following radiotherapy treatment to the vagina, cervix or pelvis. Pelvic radiotherapy can cause vaginal scarring also known as stenosis making the vagina narrower, shorter, drier and less elastic. They have been developed with healthcare professionals to help reduce this risk of vaginal scarring and they offer an effective way for the user to be proactive in their treatment in the comfort of their own home. The use of vaginal dilators can help to prevent the formation of scar tissue within the vagina helping to ensure that the vagina remains supple which prevents vaginismus so that sexual intercourse and vaginal examinations can be performed without discomfort or pain. Amielle Care dilator set includes a set of 4 graduated dilators with a universal handle to make it easier to insert and remove, a lubricant and a discreet bag (UK only).
What are the benefits of using vaginal dilation?
- Effective treatment to prevent scarring & stenosis in the comfort of the home
- You choose the pace of your treatment
- Four graduated sizes to help you progress in comfort
- Comfortable design that is ideal in helping to build confidence
|Recommended For||Vaginismus, dyspareunia, vaginal stenosis and anyone looking for vagianal dilator therapy|
|Included Contents||4 graduated vaginal dilators with twist & lock handle, lubricant and a discreet storage bag|
|Material||Body Safe Plastic|
|Size||Size A - 9cm x 2cm (3.5 inches x .75 Inches), Size B - 11cm x 2.5cm (4.25 inches x 1 inch), Size C - 12.5cm x 2.8cm (5 inches x 1.125 inches), Size D 14cm x 3cm (5.5 inches x 1.25 inches)|