AbdoMend Hem It In Belt
- Helps fight pain and give support after abdominal surgery, pelvic floor surgery and caesarean sections
- Reduces discomfort and swelling while promoting stability and mobility
- Supports internal organs so can help healing after a vaginal birth
- 100% cotton belt with internal support available in 5 sizes
- Offers gentle compression to help strengthen your abdomen and promote healing
Protect your body and accelerate healing with the AbdoMend Hem-It-In Belt
Exclusively available from StressNoMore here in the UK, the AbdoMend Hem-It-In Belt is designed to support and help your body to heal following abdominal surgery, caesarean or childbirth. The uniquely designed Hem-It-In Belt is specially designed to support your back and your internal organs, as well as offering gentle compression to help promote faster, more effective healing.
Designed to be worn for at least the first 3 weeks following abdominal surgery the AbdoMend Hem-It-In Belt has been specially created to fit discreetly under your clothes to give firm support to your internal organs. Support for the organs is vitally important following surgery and by wearing an AbdoMend Hem-It-In Belt, the gentle and supportive compression will recuperate quickly, and more importantly safely too.
This soft and comfortable Hem It In binder belt provides both men and woman support for the lower back and abdomen, and is ideal for:
- Post pregnancy
- Lower back pain
- Abdominal hernia support
- Hysterectomy - laparoscopic
- Post laparoscopic abdominal surgery and more
Relieve Lower Back Pain with an Abdomend Hem-It-In Belt
If you are struggling with lower back pain, a support belt may be just the thing you need.
The Abdomend Hem-It-In Belt will help to eliminate tension causing the discomfort, it works to embrace the spine offering support in the greatest of comfort. When you wear an Abdomend Hem-It-In Belt you'll also be able to prevent further injuries from occurring and you'll find the support will actively assist you with your day to day activities, at home or while at work.
Lower back pain is actually one of the most common reasons for a visit to a doctor here in the UK and 49% of us Brits report suffering with back pain at least once a year. Back pain costs the NHS a whopping £1billion a year to treat and over 9% of sufferers then go on to develop chronic back pain. Annually nearly 40% of back pain sufferers consult a GP for help with a further 10% will visit an osteopaths or chiropractor privately. So many of us suffer with back pain - but what do we really need to do to naturally beat back pain?
- When experiencing back pain it is vitally important to stay active - contrary to popular belief this is not a time to lie down and think of England! Bed rest will only make back pain worse. Physical exercise can be a very effective method to reduce the pain and discomfort that long-term back pain sufferers experience and combining this with an Abdomend Hem-It-In Belt is a perfect solution. To exercise effectively and keep mobile, when your back is in pain it is vital that those suffering from this kind of discomfort, invest in a support belt that is effective, comfortable and supportive.
Designed for both men and women, these belts allow the body to function properly, holding the stomach in its place and allowing abdominal regions to be better positioned to take on heavy lifting or even just simple daily chores.
For those recovering from surgery wearing one of these Abdomend support belts can help your injury heal faster, through posture support and muscle care.
The Hem-It-In Belt is available in 5 different sizes for your comfort – to find out which size is right for you, measure around your abdomen, 2 inches below your navel:
- Extra Small: 24”-32” (61-81cm) – (For women this is approximately dress size 4-8)
- Small: 32”-38” (81-96cm) – (For women this is approximately dress size 8-12)
- Medium: 38”-46” (96cm-117cm) –(For women this is approximately dress size 12-16)
- Large: 46”-52” (117cm-132cm) – (For women this is approximately dress size 16-20)
- X Large: 52”-56” (132cm-142cm) – (For women this is approximately dress size 20-22)
We recommend adding 2 - 4" for your post surgical swelling measurement.
This belt is designed with 6-9 inches of adjustability so that you can continue to change the size as you go back to your initial pre-pregnancy or pre-surgery shape.
Which Abdomend support belt and strap is best for your needs?
Choose the support belt that is right for you to ensure that you get the very best from your Abdomend support belt, or C section binder:.
|Material||100% Cotton, with elastic inner.for support.|