Zeolite Med Detox Powder
- Remove heavy metal pollutants from your body
- Improve your gastrointestinal health
- Zeolite binds to pollutants and naturally removes them
- Helps to both prevent gastrointestinal conditions and relieve the symptoms
- Easy to consume powder can be taken every day by your whole family
Reduce the effect pollution is having on your body
You probably don’t realise it but every day your body absorbs heavy metals such as mercury, lead, aluminium, ammonium, and histamine which can all have a negative impact on your gastrointestinal health causing problems such as stomach flus, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhoea and constipation.
Those heavy metals are all around us so avoiding them is just about impossible. So, instead you need to be able to help your body deal with them and remove them from your body. Zeolite MED can be used daily for the whole family as a natural, biological regulator for health protection through the prevention and alleviation of symptoms whose causes trace back to exposure to pollutants. Zeolite MED, a natural medical product from the natural mineral zeolite, can bind to harmful substances in the gastrointestinal tract like a sponge and draw them out of the body by natural means.
What is Zeolite?
The natural mineral zeolite has been used for natural detoxification since antiquity. Zeolite is a crystalline micro-porous rock of volcanic origin and possesses the ability for highly selective absorption and also functions as a molecular sieve of various toxins. This makes it especially well-suited for binding toxic substances.
Zeolite as a prophylactic
Prevention is the best medicine and prevention is always better than cure. Zeolite MED® proves effective at removing pollutants in your bloodstream and digestive system before they are absorbed into your organs to prevent illnesses due to exposure for pollutants.
Zeolite effect – alleviation of symptoms
The ability of Zeolite MED to bind to and draw out pollutants from your body allows it to be used to reduce symptoms linked to pollutant exposure, particularly with increased histamine exposure and histamine intolerance such as allergies, gastrointestinal tract illnesses and liver malfunction or increased strain on the liver through ammonium compounds.
Zeolite as an antioxidant
Zeolite possesses strong pollutant-binding and absorbing properties. It is also able to neutralize free (oxygen based) radicals in the intestines and thereby also possesses an antioxidative effect to reduce oxidative stress which can negatively affect the body.
Which illnesses can zeolite help?
- Stomach flu- Zeolite calms the bowels and unburdens the body through the absorption of certain pollutants and heavy metals.
- Irritable bowel syndrome- A range of commonly occurring gastrointestinal tract illnesses fall under the term “irritable bowel syndrome”. Zeolite can contribute to the reduction of symptoms because it is used as a medical product for regulating the intestines. The exposure of the gastrointestinal tract to pollutants, harmful substances, industrial chemicals, and radioactive particles that we absorb with food can be effectively diminished with zeolite. Furthermore, zeolite works for allergies which may also play a role in irritable bowel syndrome.
- Diarrhoea and Constipation- Zeolite calms the bowels and is therefore utilised for the alleviation of various gastrointestinal illnesses such as diarrhoea or constipation.
The powder can be lightly stirred into water and drank. This allows for early contact with the oral mucous membrane, so the pollutant-binding properties can begin to work from the very start through the entire digestive system.
|Recommended For||Remove pollutants such has heavy metals from your body to protect and relive your gastrointestinal system|
|Dosage||Stir 1 slightly heaping teaspoon (3g) of Zeolite MED® powder in approx. 250 ml of water 1 to 3 times daily (as necessary) at meal times and drink immediately|
|Size||400g (130 servings) or 700g (230 servings)|