ZeoBent Med Ultra-Fine Powder
- ZeoBent Detox Powder uses a combination of the natural clays zeolite and bentonite
- Detoxify your whole gastrointestinal system by removing toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals
- Packed with minerals to improve your all-round health
- Medical quality ingredients for optimum results
- Stir ½ teaspoon of ultra-fine powder in approximately 250 ml of water, 1 to 3 times daily
- Buy 2 for £37.09 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £35.14 each and save 10%
The world you live in is becoming increasingly more toxic everyday
You come into contact with a range of toxins, numerous times every day. Toxins are given off from common products like paint, cleaning supplies, substances used in building homes, low-quality water, and even pesticides that are sprayed onto your food. It is quite common to inhale a range of different toxins just by breathing in the fumes that are present all around us.
Avoiding toxins seems pretty impossible, so is there a way to deal with them?
ZeoBent Detox Powder offers a mixture of the natural clays-zeolite and bentonite, both of medical quality. ZeoBent MED is a mixed powder containing 50% clinoptilolite zeolite powder and 50 % montmorillonite bentonite. Previous experience has shown that both minerals mutually complement and strengthen each other in their effects.
When the powder is mixed into water and drunk, it has the advantage that contact is made from the mouth onwards, so the entire digestive system is treated for the absorption and excretion of harmful substances.
Benefits of Zeolite
Thanks to its negative charge and peculiar structure of porous microparticles, it can trap positively charged ions (toxins) and free radicals, and remove them from your body, acting like a molecular sieve. Removing these toxins can;
- Prevent illnesses associated to heavy metal exposure
- Alleviate the symptoms pf gastrointestinal illnesses and liver malfunction
- Neutralise free radicals in the intestines to give and antioxidant boost for improved gut health
- Calms the bowels to improve stomach flu
- Soothes Irritable bowel syndrome
- Reduces Diarrhoea and Constipation
Benefits of Bentonite
Bentonite Clay is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. By combating these toxins, Bentonite clay can help to promote and protect the good bacteria and flora living in our gut. As well as removing damaging from your body Bentonite has numerous over benefits to improve your health.
- It is packed with health boosting minerals, including calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium – all nutrients vital to keeping our health and wellbeing at its absolute best.
- Bentonite clay is naturally rich in minerals, and it can provide the minerals and trace minerals that you need for a healthy pH balance
- Due to its ability to keep toxins at bay in the digestive tract, bentonite helps support a diverse and robust gut microbiota. A healthy gut is essential not just for digestive health, but also a strong immune system.
- Bentonite clay has also been shown to kill bacteria, including MRSA, E.Coli, and Salmonella.
- Fluoride is often added into water systems around the country making it very difficult to avoid. Bentonite clay, when combined with magnesium, is a helpful water filtration tool that removes fluoride.
The effects of both ingredients are very similar, but they work slightly different to each other, its these small differences which make them so great as a combination, as together they give you a complete detox and cleanse for all round improved health, particularly gastrointestinal health.
Why choose the Ultra-fine powder version?
To achieve the detoxifying effect, the largest surface possible is necessary. The more finely ground the powder, the larger the surface and therefore the more pores to bind to certain pollutants. For this reason, a smaller dosage of the ultra-finely ground powder is just as effective as the coarser ZeoBent Powder.
|Ingredients||50% ultra-fine clinoptilolite-zeolite, 50% montmorillonite-bentonite|
|Recommended For||Detoxify your body of heavy metals, impurities and harsh chemicals whilst providing nourishing minerals|
|Dosage||½ teaspoon (1g) ultra-fine powder in approximately 250 ml of water 1 to 3 times daily (as necessary) at meal times and drink immediately. Maximum of 3g daily.|
|Size||120g (120 servings)|