Yes BUT Water Based Personal Anal Lubricant
- Yes lubricant specially formulated for anal application
- Anal lubricant for inserting anal probes, tampons and pessaries
- Certified 95% organic by the Soil Association, uses natural ingredients
- Contains no numbing agents, glycerine, petrochemicals or parabens
- Also suitable for anal sex; compatible with condoms and toys
- Buy 2 for £12.35 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £11.70 each and save 10%
Yes BUT provides smooth anal lubrication that makes insertion comfortable and easy
Inserting things into the anus can be uncomfortable and quite daunting. The rectum is not self-lubricating and has a delicate lining so the insertion of things like probes can be tricky even when they are carefully designed. YES BUT organic lubricant is perfect for increasing comfort and safety:
- When inserting anal tampons and anal pessaries
- During prostate massage
- When inserting anal probes
- During anal sex or with toys
It is water-based but feels just as velvety and slick as silicone without any risk of irritation. YES BUT has been formulated with as much care as the other lubricants in the YES range, meaning it’s plant-based, body-safe and made with your health in mind. It’s a thick and cushioning gel that stays in place for the perfect level of comfort.
What makes YES BUT different to standard lubricants?
YES BUT is specially designed for anal use; this means that there are a couple of things about it that are different to standard lubricants to protect your health:
- Matches the typical pH level of the rectum: your rectum’s chemical pH is between 7 and 8. Standard lubricants are often formulated for the vagina’s pH level, which is much lower at 4. Because it lacks much natural lubrication the rectum is unable to protect itself against the influence of foreign substances, which can lead to gastrointestinal problems when the pH balance is thrown off. YES BUT is pH balanced at 7.5 so it will protect and preserve your rectum’s delicate microflora and keep it healthy.
- Prevents damage to the delicate rectal tissues: the walls of the rectum can be damaged when using normal lubricant as it can introduce too much moisture to its cells and increase the risk of tearing. YES BUT is iso-osmotic – this means that it has the same concentration of moisture as your rectum does naturally and can provide just the right amount of lubrication while helping to protect against tears and infection.
YES – certified 95% organic, natural and plant-based for your health
YES was founded by two women who wanted to use their success in the chemical industry to create products that were free of synthetic additives. They were concerned that the level of controversial ingredients like parabens in cosmetics is far too high, so set about creating a range of body-safe lubricants and moisturisers.
YES BUT lubricant for anal tampons has been formulated with care so that it has the following benefits:
- Certified 95% organic by the Soil Association
- Free from colour, odour and taste
- Contains no numbing agents for higher safety
- pH balanced
- Free of glycerine, petrochemicals and parabens
- Condom and sex toy friendly
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Recyclable packaging
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar gum), aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (aloe vera), ceratonia siliqua (locust bean gum), lonicera caprifolium extract, lonicera japonica extract, sodium chloride, citric acid, sodium hydroxide|
|Recommended For||Increasing comfort when inserting anal tampons or probes or during anal sex|
|Can be used with||Condoms and toys|
|Included Contents||100 ml tube|
|Colour||Colourless, odourless and tasteless|
|Does Not Include||Glycerin, petrochemicals or parabens.|