Wiesner Incontinence Clamp for Men
- Expertly designed, anatomical incontinence clamp to prevent leaks and dribbles rather than merely contain them – comfortably compresses the urethra to stop the flow of urine
- Unlike square penis clamps the rounded edges are less obtrusive and won't stick out showing on the outline of trousers & shorts. Made in lightweight ABS plastic & medical grade silicone – small, light & 100% discreet
- 3 different bridge inserts give you a perfect fit and effective protection - the wearer has 4 different adjustment levels for comfortable pressure and added security.
- Super comfortable - anatomically designed for optimum blood flow & soft, medical grade silicone cushions ensure optimum comfort
- Ergonomic design – incredibly simple to use & a great alternative or addition to incontinence underwear & catheters with no side effects
Regain confidence and get back to the active lifestyle you love, with the Wiesner Incontinence Clamp
Despite being less prevalent in men than women, urinary incontinence is still more common than you may perhaps think. Indeed, Incontact, an organisation providing information and support on bladder problems, estimate that 3% of men between 15 and 44 are affected and this increases to between 5 and 15% in males over the ages of 60 . The figure is reported to be substantially higher again amongst men aged 80+, with 34% believed to suffer with urinary incontinence . So, if you have been struggling with leaks or little ‘accidents’ of late, you are certainly not alone!
Affecting both confidence and lifestyle, the impact of urinary incontinence on a person’s physical and mental wellbeing should never be underestimated. Sadly, many men do not feel comfortable broaching the topic of urinary incontinence with a GP/medical professional and, as such, are unaware of all the options available to them. Many opt for incontinence pads or underwear, but these can still leave the wearer feeling self-conscious and can cause skin irritation/dermatitis. In addition, they do not treat and prevent the problem, they merely contain it. Alternatively, catheters or leg bags can increase the risk of urinary tract infections and may lead to skin irritation of penile edema.
An innovative solution to prevent leaks, this anatomical incontinence clamp applies just the right amount of pressure to compress the urethra & control the flow of urine
Trusted by more than 10,000 customers worldwide, this ergonomic device is incredibly simply to use and highly effective. Simply open the clamp by releasing the catch and raising the upper arm, then place the penis between the two soft, medical grade silicone rubber pads about halfway down the shaft. Finally, latch the incontinence clamp to compress the urethra at a level that is comfortable for you. Expertly designed, it features 4 adjustment points, enabling you to customise the pressure depending upon the level that is necessary for you. The soft, silicone cushions are extremely comfortable, and the anatomical curve ensures optimum blood flow. In addition, the raised portion below the bottom cushion has 3 interchangeable sizes (included) and is what applies the pressure to the urethra.
Offering fine quality and affordability, this clever device has undergone a painstaking research and development process to prevent dribbling completely, rather than just containing it. The frame has been cleverly constructed from lightweight ABS plastic, making it the smallest and lightest incontinence clamp currently available, ensuring optimum discretion and protection you can rely on. Other incontinence products can be expensive, harmful to the environment or complicated. The Wiesner Incontinence Clamp is none of these! Indeed, it can cost up to 80% less, is reusable and easy to clean, and is incredibly simple to use.
Feel like yourself again and get back to doing the things you love, with the Wiesner Iincontinence Clamp.
|Recommended For||Urinary Incontinence|
|Included Contents||Clamp, 2 x silicone cushions, 3 x bridge inserts, Pouch Bag, User Manual|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Medical Grade Silicone|