Wellys Water Jet Flosser & Teeth Cleaner
- Water jet flosser makes flossing much easier; reach every angle for a thorough clean!
- This oral irrigator has been shown to be up to 50% more effective than standard dental floss
- Removes plaque and debris for a perfectly clean and fresh smile without having to poke around and potentially damage delicate gum tissue
- Clean where tooth brushing can’t always reach with this water flosser which can help prevent gum disease; a leading cause of cancer and diabetes
- Dentists recommend and use water flossing as it is so efficient especially after dental treatment.
This water pick makes flossing easier, gentler and far more effective
We all know that flossing at least once a day is the best way to ensure a clean and healthy smile. But many of us still can’t be bothered! If you’ve been put off flossing because of pain, annoyance or lack of time then a water flosser is the answer – it’s:
- Gentler: removes debris without making your gums bleed or hurt
- Faster: water flossing can be over and done with in under a minute
- Better: flossing with water has been proven by multiple studies to be more effective
Water flossing has been found to be up to 50% more effective than using standard string floss. This is because it makes it far easier to effectively remove plaque and other debris. By using a jet of water, you can reach between teeth from all angles and ensure that nothing is left over. It will do all the work for you; far easier than trying to manoeuvre a piece of string around your mouth!
You may have had an oral irrigator used on your mouth at the dentist – this goes to show how good these devices are at cleaning teeth; even the professionals use them! Good oral health will help to prevent conditions like gum disease. This isn’t just good for your mouth – gum disease has been linked to Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes and heart disease. A healthy mouth leads to a healthy body, so get water flossing today!
How to water floss
- Twist open the flosser and fill the reservoir with either water or mouthwash then reattach it
- Hold the flosser as you would an electric toothbrush, with your thumb on the button
- Press the button to begin flossing; you can adjust the stream by tilting it
- To clean between teeth: position the nozzle at the gum line then close your mouth and press the button. Do this between each tooth for as long as required
- To clean bridges, braces or implants: position the nozzle beneath it and press the button, moving it to reach different angles
- Empty the reservoir after each use, ready for the next time. You can use clean water to jet floss, saline solution or your favourite mouthwash.
|Recommended For||Using instead of dental floss to clean inbetween teeth|