Wellys Water Jet Teeth Cleaner
- Water flosser makes flossing much easier; reach every angle for a thorough clean!
- Shown to be up to 50% more effective than standard dental floss
- Removes plaque and debris for a perfectly clean and fresh smile
- Helps prevent gum disease; a leading cause of cancer and diabetes
- Dentists recommend and use water flossing as it is so efficient
This water pick makes flossing easier, gentler and far more effective
We all know that flossing at least once a day is the best way to ensure a clean and healthy smile. But many of us still can’t be bothered! If you’ve been put off flossing because of pain, annoyance or lack of time then a water flosser is the answer – it’s:
- Gentler: removes debris without making your gums bleed or hurt
- Faster: water flossing can be over and done with in under a minute
- Better: flossing with water has been proven by multiple studies to be more effective
Water flossing has been found to be up to 50% more effective than using standard string floss. This is because it makes it far easier to effectively remove plaque and other debris. By using a jet of water, you can reach between teeth from all angles and ensure that nothing is left over. It will do all the work for you; far easier than trying to manoeuvre a piece of string around your mouth!
You may have had an oral irrigator used on your mouth at the dentist – this goes to show how good these devices are at cleaning teeth; even the professionals use them! Good oral health will help to prevent conditions like gum disease. This isn’t just good for your mouth – gum disease has been linked to Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes and heart disease. A healthy mouth leads to a healthy body, so get water flossing today!
How to water floss
- Twist open the flosser and fill the reservoir with either water or mouthwash then reattach it
- Hold the flosser as you would an electric toothbrush, with your thumb on the button
- Press the button to begin flossing; you can adjust the stream by tilting it
- To clean between teeth: position the nozzle at the gum line then close your mouth and press the button. Do this between each tooth for as long as required
- To clean bridges, braces or implants: position the nozzle beneath it and press the button, moving it to reach different angles
- Empty the reservoir after each use, ready for the next time
|Recommended For||Using instead of dental floss to clean inbetween teeth|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|