Wellys Steam Inhaler Cup
- Steam inhaler to unblock sinuses the natural way
- This steam inhaler cup can be used anywhere – no messing around with bowls and towels!
- Steam will open your nasal passages and thin out mucus for instant relief
- Add essential oils for a refreshing antibacterial treatment
- Mask attachment makes it easy to get steam directly into your nose and mouth
This nasal steam inhaler makes it easy to treat colds, flu and sinus infections wherever you are
A common home remedy for blocked sinuses is to place hot water into a bowl and sit over it. Steam will open up your nasal passages and thin out mucus, allowing it to drain. This makes it a fantastic way to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu without resorting to medication – it is actually more effective than many over the counter remedies.
Steaming your sinuses using a bowl isn’t all that effective as the steam can get dispersed. It’s also not suitable if your skin is sensitive as the heat can cause rashes and irritation on your face – not something you want to deal with when you’re already suffering with a cold! Wellys have created a handheld solution to this that can be used anywhere. Their steamer cup can be filled up and taken with you; it features handles on both sides and a mask attachment that makes it easy to target just your mouth and nose. This is particularly useful if you want to be able to steam your sinuses in bed or at a desk as it is portable and compact.
Using your handheld steam inhaler
- Boil water in a kettle or sauce pan and allow to cool slightly
- Pour into the cup, filling about halfway
- Replace the lid securely and attach the mask attachment onto the steam hole
- Place your face against the mask and inhale deeply through your nose and mouth
To enhance your steam treatment, try adding a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil to the water. Many oils have antiseptic properties that will help to kill bacteria and clear infections. The menthol in peppermint or spearmint oil provides a refreshing effect and has immune boosting properties. Or try tea tree oil, which smells wonderful and is antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic, making it an excellent choice for treating sinus infections.
|Recommended For||Clearing congested sinuses caused by colds and flu|
|Included Contents||Cup with mask attachment|
|Material||Plastic cup with rubber mask|
|Size||Cup with handles: 10.5 x 14.5 cm (4 x 5.75 inches) / Mask: 9.5 x 8 cm (3.75 x 3 inches)|