Wellys Pressure Relief Wedge Cushion
- Tremendously comfortable pressure relief cushion perfect for use with coccyx injuries or for relieving pressure points
- Ideal for use following pelvic surgery or childbirth; provides comfort and relief where you need it most
- Outer casing is a velvety material so it will not move or shift position once you have found a comfy spot
- Inner fibres mould to your body and shape perfectly mimicking the effect of memory foam
- Perfect for an array or chairs, car seats and sofas due to size and shape
Donut Style Cushion to Help with Back Pain, Haemorrhoids, Coccyx Injury and Post-Birth Recovery
If you are suffering from an injury to your back such as coccyx damage, you will no doubt be desperate for help in reducing your pain. The coccyx is a fusion of bones that support your whole spine; particularly whilst seated. If you injure it, you’re going to feel it…constantly! The
Wellys Pressure Relief Wedge Cushion really takes the pressure off the coccyx and allows healing whilst reducing pain. It’s donut type design is also especially useful for those with haemorrhoids. The comfort provided by this quality cushion can also help with consistent back problems such as slipped or herniated discs and sciatica.
Post-Birth Support Cushion to Reduce Pain and Encourage Recovery
You can use the Wellys Pressure Relief Wedge Cushion to relieve or eliminate pressure on the groin area after giving birth. Unfortunately for new mums, your sensitive areas really go through the mill during and after childbirth. You may experience discomfort for up to 6 weeks after birth, this can make sitting painful. The rebound foam makeup of this fantastic wedge cushion shapes to the contours of your body and reduces pressure on the affected area; encouraging recovery and healing through increased blood flow. The cushion is a very similar firmness and texture to memory foam and the outer casing has a beautifully soft velvet feel which means it stays in place when place on your work chair, car seat or settee at home.
How Can a Donut Ring Help You?
If you suffer any of the following conditions, Doctors and Physiotherapists recommend the use of a ring cushion to help alleviate symptoms and reduce pain:
- Tailbone Pain
- Fractured Coccyx
- Pelvic and hip pain
- Herniated Disc/ Slipped Disc
- Pain associated with Pregnancy and Birth
- Post-Partum pain
- Pelvic floor pain
- Pressures from bed sores and ulcers
- Post-Surgical recovery
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- General back pain
This cushion is a fantastic addition to your car seat. It alleviates the pressure on your coccyx whilst driving, which is especially useful if you are a taxi drive, long distance lorry driver or a site worker operating heavy plant.
|Recommended For||Pressure relief cushion for use after pelvic/groin surgery or to help coccyx injuries. Wedge shape is perfect for car use.|
|Included Contents||1 X pressure reliving cushion|
|Length||17" x 13.5" x 5"|