Wellys Multi-Functional Walking Pole
- Walking pole with powerful LED torch for night time visibility
- Trekking pole with compass in the handle to help you navigate
- Shock absorbing system uses a spring to make rough terrain a pleasure to walk on
- With removable mud basket to stop you from sinking into mud or snow
- Sturdy rubber tip keeps you supported and safe while walking and hiking
This multi-functional hiking stick is all you need to safely enjoy a hike in the great outdoors
If you love hiking but sometimes find that you need a bit of extra help getting up steeper hills, then the Wellys multi-function cane is a fantastic choice. It features everything you need to make sure you are comfortable and safe on long walks. This cane has been specially designed to include the following handy attachments:
- LED torch: this bright 5 LED light is located just where you need it at the front of the handle. It can be moved up and down to give you a great view of what’s ahead in low light conditions – point it at the ground to avoid trip hazards or straight ahead to light your way
- Compass: there is a compass on top of the handle that is labelled with all eight standard directions. Whether you’re trying to find due North or using a terrain map to do a spot of orienteering, having a compass right there on your walking stick will keep your hands free for navigation
- Shock absorbing system: having a go at some rough terrain? The inside of the pole features a specially designed anti-shock device that uses a spring to absorb any sudden jolts, protecting you from unexpected nudges that could cause you to fall
- Rubber tip: the tip of this pole features a sturdy rubber foot that will provide a stable grip on any surface to keep you steady and safe. This is particularly useful on more slippery surfaces such as rocky terrain
- Mud/snow pole basket: by attaching the pole basket to the end of your walking stick you can stop it from sinking into mud or snow. An absolute must if you’re brave enough to be hiking in harsh weather conditions!
The anti-shock trekking pole is constructed from high quality lightweight aluminium that will support you while being easy to lift and carry. Its ergonomically designed handle features a durable wrist strap to make sure that your walking stick is always at hand. The pole can be adjusted from 69-135cm to perfectly fit your height.