Wellys Emergency Alarm Bracelet
- Emergency alert bracelet to let others know that you need assistance
- Adjustable panic alarm bracelet with blue cross design and 115 dB alarm
- No need to worry about trips and falls – get on with your day knowing that help will be there if you need it
- Suitable for use when out and about and in places like hospitals or care homes
- Also useful as a personal alarm when walking or running at night
Worried about tripping and falling? This wrist personal alarm will ensure that you get help if the worst happens
If you are unsteady on your feet it can be a real worry, causing you to hesitate to go out or even to move around in your own home. Regain your peace of mind by wearing the Wellys Emergency Alarm Bracelet. There’s no need to worry about falling as if the worst should happen you can set off a 115 dB alarm that will let people nearby know that you need assistance. This is perfect for when you’re out and about or for use in places like hospitals or care homes.
Just press the button on the front panel and a loud beeping noise will sound. The alarm will continue to go off until it is deactivated to ensure that somebody hears it. When help arrives the alarm can be turned off by holding the button down for 5 seconds.
This personal alarm wristband comes in a modern looking design with a prominent blue cross on it which will let people know that you have medical needs even when the sound is not activated. The Velcro strap can be quickly adjusted to fit a wide range of wrist circumferences and is secure and comfortable to wear. It is battery powered, with batteries included so that you can use it straight out of the box.
This bracelet is also suitable for use if you like to go out walking or running after dark but are concerned about possible attackers. If you feel unsafe you can alert others in the area to your presence quickly and easily. Hearing an alarm will scare off potential threats and allow you to make your way to safety.