Osalis Low Level Laser Therapy Pain Relief Device
- Cold laser therapy device for pain relief, trigger point any myofascial release 1
- 650nm and 808nm 4 levels of intensity
- Rechargeable, timed treatments of 5, 10, 15 & 20 mins
- FDA & CE Certified home treatment laser device for pain & muscle rehabilitation
- Totally painless helps you take control of your pain and sports rehab on a daily basis if required
Low Level Laser Therapy Device for Dermatology, Sports Rehabilitation, Pain Relief and Inflammation
Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) is a fast-growing technology used to treat a multitude of conditions that require stimulation of healing, relief of pain and inflammation, and restoration of function. LLLT works deep within the cells to speed up repair and improve functionality.
Laser light is an electromagnetic form of energy; defined by a range of tiny wavelengths and the wavelengths are measured in nanometers (nm). It’s called ‘radiation light’ and this refers to the energy of the light – it’s not harmful, quite the opposite because it is healing and has health giving properties working deep within the cells of the body. Home treatment is totally painless with the only feeling you’ll experience is one of warmth as the LLLT device weaves it’s magic deep in the sells of your skin, fascia, muscles and joints.
Previously LLLT was only available to clinicians and physiotherapists in a professional environment, using machinery and devices costing many thousands of pounds., However with the advancement of sports medicine and sports science improvements in rehabilitation techniques have revealed that rehabilitation requires regular treatment, sometimes several times daily over a few weeks to achieve the best results. As many of us have discovered over the years – if we have a sporting injury, a weekly visit to a physiotherapist is so beneficial, but so often is it just never enough.
Clinical research shows that laser therapy helps restore the body to normal function quicker. With chronic conditions, laser therapy is used most often to help combat persistent pain and reduce inflammation.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of a clinic based treatment in the privacy of your own home with this rechargeable hand-help laser therapy device. With treatment options from Low to Medium to High and a variety of 16 laser diodes delivering a combination of 650 nanometers (nm) and 808 nanometers (nm).
How Does Laser Therapy for Pain Relief Actually Work?
Photons enter the tissue and interact with the cells which triggers a biological chain reaction, ultimately leading to an increase in cellular metabolism and a decrease in both pain and inflammation. Many patients receiving deep tissue laser therapy report long-lasting pain relief that becomes noticeable after only a couple of sessions.
You can use the Handheld Pain Relief Laser Therapy Device for multiple complaints and conditions, including:
- Arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis)
- Sports injuries including sprains and strains
- Soft tissue damage
- Ulcers and wounds
- Surgical wound healing
- Trigger point massage and myofascial release 1.
- Wrinkles, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation 2.
- Acne scars, hypertrophic scars, keloids and healing of burns. 2.
- Herpes Virus lesions to speed up healing 2.
- Psoriasis 2.
This Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) device features a perfect combination of three 808 nanometer (nm) and thirteen 650 nanometer (nm) wavelength lasers that have been selected for their ability to penetrate deep into skin, muscle, tissue, and ligaments to greatly boost healing and recovery.
The lithium battery is rechargeable, and the cold laser device is completely wireless which allows you to continue your treatments anytime, anywhere. It comes in its own sturdy carry case for care, safekeeping, and ease of manoeuvrability and comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
LLLT in Dermatology
@ LLLT appears to have a wide range of applications of use in dermatology, especially in indications where stimulation of healing, reduction of inflammation, reduction of cell death and skin rejuvenation are required.
1. ‘the effectiveness of LLLT was significantly superior to PLLLT (Polarized Low Level Laser Therapy). 10 sessions of LLLT caused improvement in RP (referred pain), LNM (limitation of neck movement), PMTB (presence of muscle taut band) and SMTB (sensitivity of muscular taut band) in more than 90% of the patients, significantly more effective than PLLLT - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7008735/#:~:text=impact%20than%20PLLLT.-,Conclusion,significantly%20more%20effective%20than%20PLLLT
2.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126803/#:~:text=Stem%20cells%20can%20be%20activated,treatment%20and%20as%20a%20prophylaxis. Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring
|Recommended For||Laser device for faster healing of muscle, ligament, tissue or skin damage. 15 powerful lasers penetrate the skin for painless, natural healing.|
|Included Contents||1 X Laser device | 1 X Charging cable|
|Power||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Warranty||1-year manufacturer's warranty|