Weekly Tablet Organiser
- Organise and store a weeks’ worth of medication
- An easy reminder of the medication you have taken and what you have left
- Transparent lids to see what you have taken at a glance
- Moveable dividers adjust for small or large tablets
- Includes a card to record medical and emergency details
Never take the wrong dosage of your medication again
If you take medication on a daily basis the chances are it’s pretty vital to your health and forgetting to take them or taking too many can be dangerous. If you have multiple tablets to take at different points during the day, then remembering them all can be difficult. That’s why the weekly tablet organiser is such a fantastic idea.
The vinyl case opens to reveal seven (for every day of the week) individual, removeable modules. Each module is divided into four compartments- breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime. The dividers are moveable, so you can fit larger tablets in where needed. The modules are transparent, so you can quickly see which tablets you have take and which you still have left. The pouch also includes a card which allows you to record any medical information or emergency contact details in case you become suddenly ill. The product is ideal for the elderly and any carers that need to ensure their patient is taking their medication correctly when they aren’t around.