Osalis WaxBath ProTherapy Heated Paraffin Wax Bath
- Professional salon-quality wax therapy bath for dry, rough and stressed skin, deeply moisturising and excellent for improving circulation too.
- Relaxes muscles and joints - perfect for those with arthritis, fibromyalgia and joint pain because it relieves pain and improves circulation which stimulates natural pain relief.
- Ready for use in just 45 minutes with our fast-melt paraffin wax particles that are food grade for optimum safety. Includes FREE Paraffin Wax Melts.
- Hydrates and protects damaged skin, such as eczema, and promotes the absorption of essential nutrients to maintain youthful skin
- Includes 1x sachet of WaxBath Paraffin Wax Melts 500g, food grade quality for added safely, as used in physiotherapy and beauty clinics.
Indulge in At-Home Spa Therapy!
Introducing the WaxBath ProTherapy Heated Paraffin Wax Bath – the ultimate device that allows you to enjoy professional paraffin wax treatment in the comfort of your own home.
The WaxBath ProTherapy provides a variety of health and wellbeing benefits, including:
- Moisturising and softening the skin
- Improving blood circulation and reducing joint pain; ideal for those with arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Boosting essential nutrient absorption to maintain a healthy glow
- Alleviating aches and pains by stimulating blood flow, offering professional hand therapy and targeting joints
Using your provided natural, food-grade paraffin wax melts, your WaxBath ProTherapy will be ready to use in just 45 minutes – no more waiting to book an appointment in your local salon!
How Paraffin Wax Therapy Works
Paraffin wax treatments are offered in spas and salons to relax and revitalise the skin and muscles. An area of your body – normally the hands or feet – is repeatedly dipped into the heated wax several times to create multiple warming layers.
Top Tip: Add essential oils for a soothing, spa-like experience!
After multiple layers of wax have been added to the skin, the treatment area should be covered with a towel to seal in the heat, whilst you relax.
The insulation provided from the drying paraffin wax locks in hydration to the treatment area. The barrier formed between your skin and the elements allow essential nutrients to fully soak into the skin and prevent any moisture or goodness from being lost.
How Wax Therapy Will Transform Your Skin
Whether you want to improve and maintain healthy skin or heal dry and cracked areas, there are many cosmetic benefits associated with paraffin wax therapy.
Heat therapy works to open pores and remove dead skin cells to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Paraffin is a natural emollient that adds moisture to the skin while wax is applied; the wax also acts as a barrier, sealing in the hydration and helping your skin to retain its natural oils for long-lasting results.
Your WaxBath can also aid with skin healing. Paraffin wax is effective at soothing and softening calluses on the hands and feet, and healing dry, cracked skin, especially on your heels. This means that it can also help to reduce tension in muscles, reducing and preventing wrinkles.
Enjoy the Therapeutic Benefits of Paraffin Wax Treatment
Thermotherapy (heat therapy) increases blood flow, relaxes muscles and reduces stiffness in joints. This means your WaxBath Soothe would serve as a great treatment for those suffering from arthritis and fibromyalgia. Regular wax therapy treatment can help to relax joints, lower fluid retention and flush toxins to combat swelling and stiff muscles.
If you’ve had a long day at your 9-5 or an intense session in the gym, try wax therapy to minimises muscle spasms, inflammation and treat sprains and pulled, tense muscles.
Can I Use Soy Wax?
Soy wax is also popularly used for wax therapy treatments, but which is best – soy or paraffin?
Your WaxBath Soothe includes 1 x bag of WaxBath Paraffin Wax Melts as paraffin wax provides thermal protection as the layers dry, which soy does not. This means that paraffin works best as a water barrier, preventing essential hydration from leaving the skin. Paraffin wax guarantees that you retain 100% of your skin’s moisture and nutrients.
Paraffin wax also has a lower melting point which is safer for skin contact. Soy wax can take longer to melt, which requires a higher temperature – this can be unsafe when used for wax therapy.
|Recommended For||Wax therapy treatment bath to protect the skin and relieve aching muscles and joints, deeply moisturising and improves circulation for healthier skin, muscles and joints. .|
|Can be used with||WaxBath Paraffin Wax Melts|
|Included Contents||1 x WaxBath ProTherapy, 1 x 500g WaxBath Paraffin Wax Melts|
|Length||Length: 13" x Width: 7" x Depth: 4.5" (33cm x 17.8cm x 11.4cm)|
|Power||UK Mains powered|