VuVatech Starter Size 1 Dilator
- Small size dilator perfect for use after pelvic surgery or radiotherapy
- Restores the sex life, eradicates internal discomfort and pain associated with vaginismus
- 100% natural to hormonal and pharmaceutical treatment
- Includes instructions, travel pouch and Slippery Stuff Lubricant samples
- Measures 4 inches in length & 0.375 inches in diameter
Treat pelvic disorders & alleviate pelvic pain using this Starter Size Dilator from Vuvatech
VuVa Vaginal Dilators were invented and patented by a pelvic pain patient who had painful intercourse and needed a solution. VuVatech has now helped over 80,000 people worldwide who suffer from pelvic pain conditions. Vaginal dilators (or vaginal trainers) are designed to help you lead a normal sex life after gynaecological surgery, radiotherapy or menopause. Conditions such as vaginismus, dyspareunia and painful intercourse are very common, and the use of a vaginal dilator is a recommended treatment to make penetration easier.
Dilators are inserted into the vagina to help to keep it healthy and supple - they help to reduce the risk of scarring. Many women report that after using vaginal dilators discomfort is considerably reduced during follow up examinations, sexual intercourse and further treatments. Use the provided water-based lubricant to make the exercises more comfortable and easier. The lubricant will also hydrate the vaginal mucosa making it easier to perform the exercises reducing friction.
This dilator can help with the following conditions:
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Vaginal Stenosis
- Post Radiation and Cancer Treatments
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- MRKH Surgery/Vaginal Agenesis
How To Use:
- Use this vaginal dilator for 5-20 minutes twice per day while laying down in a comfortable position.
- If you cannot use your dilator that long, that’s okay. Use it for as long as you can and work up to that time goal.
- You should never go over a 3-4 pain level when dilating out of pain score of 10.
Dilators are a safe treatment if you follow the instructions included or given to you by your healthcare provider. If you are unsure, always consult your healthcare provider.
- Size 1 Length 4 inches Diameter .375 inches Circumference 1.17 inches
|Recommended For||Vaginismus, Vulvodynia, Vaginal Atrophy, Vulvar Vestibulitis, Dyspareunia (painful sex), Vaginal Stenosis, Post Radiation and Cancer Treatments, Gender Reassignment Surgery, MRKH Surgery|
|Included Contents||1 x Starter Size 1 Vaginal Dilator, 2 x Lubricant Sachets & Travel Pouch|
|Material||BPA Free Plastic|
|Length||10.16cm (4 inches)|
|Diameter||1cm (0.375 inches)|
|Circumference||3cm (1.17 inches)|